1. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I'd argue don't release it until the war effort is fully finished. i really hope gms dont interfere with it and actually let it happen naturally, while i understand if they do so their server doesn't die out due to lack of content, the server progress is imo important as if players want to do AQ they will turn the materials in. if they don't then they won't, its a community effort for a reason!

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Taking into consideration that everyone who wanted to go for Scarab Lord will be either done in the next 10 days, or have quit until then, im pretty sure the War Effort will pick up in pace. Tho an official announcement pushing people into having to do it before AQ is released would definitely encourage more people to contribute towards it, unlike letting em believe its gonna be opened without any effort.

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    warmane staff know their community , its made out of very lazy and selfish ppl, 9 days after war efforts coming out not even 10% is done. 90% of ppl are waiting for tbc and other 10% have no interest in war efforts. just a few scarab lord chasers. and at some point warmane will probably put the mount in shop so plz make the content go ahead faster thats like what big majority of players want at this point

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    warmane staff know their community , its made out of very lazy and selfish ppl, 9 days after war efforts coming out not even 10% is done. 90% of ppl are waiting for tbc and other 10% have no interest in war efforts. just a few scarab lord chasers. and at some point warmane will probably put the mount in shop so plz make the content go ahead faster thats like what big majority of players want at this point
    Well, the title will never be on the shop. And I'd contend that the majority of the players do not spend the majority of the money.

5. 4 Weeks Ago  
    So if the GMs open the gates artificially, those who farmed scarab lord will still be able to bang the gong?

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    So if the GMs open the gates artificially, those who farmed scarab lord will still be able to bang the gong?
    Regardless of the method of the gates being opened, we intend on giving people the opportunity to get the title and mount, if that's what you're asking.

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Regardless of the method of the gates being opened, we intend on giving people the opportunity to get the title and mount, if that's what you're asking.
    So what you're saying is. If Warmane Staff does get involved and force completes the war effort, people with quests done will simply walk up and ring the gong? But war effort is like 80% of the work while the quest chain is only 20%. Why would you reward players for barely doing anything to earn it?

8. 4 Weeks Ago  
    So what you're saying is. If Warmane Staff does get involved and force completes the war effort, people with quests done will simply walk up and ring the gong? But war effort is like 80% of the work while the quest chain is only 20%. Why would you reward players for barely doing anything to earn it?
    Farming 40000+ carapaces per player is barely anything? Not to mention all the other quests in the chain?

Im pretty sure most contenders for Scarab Lord are the people to turn in most the materials for War Effort.

The jealousy i can understand, but lets talk facts when trying to deny other peoples reward for hard work.

9. 4 Weeks Ago  
    A great solution after a month, if the effort doesn't materialize, is to organize an effort farming event. Set topic for comunity, whatever event you want, or use whatever you have. And the reward of the event will be effort.

10. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Thank you for your update... but sorry, doesn't this contradict what Nobuemon said earlier?

The april release is both our estimate and deadline for releasing the raids, so on the one hand yes the raid will be released but on the other us releasing it will lock players out of obtaining the mentioned mount and title.
    Which is correct?

11. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Farming 40000+ carapaces per player is barely anything? Not to mention all the other quests in the chain?

Im pretty sure most contenders for Scarab Lord are the people to turn in most the materials for War Effort.

The jealousy i can understand, but lets talk facts when trying to deny other peoples reward for hard work.
    Oh please. You can donate some money buy a bunch of gold with it on trade and buy all those carapaces in a day. Literally nothing to it. Also, I've not done the quest chain but isn't it 40k on retail where rep is x1? Here it should be 3 times less because Onyxia is x3 rep.

12. 4 Weeks Ago  

I wonder if you are lying on purpose or you are simply that naive. People doing Scarab lord are doing it purely for themselves, since the mount and title are selfish cosmetic crap ;) From your posts I can tell someone from your guild, maybe even yourself, is going for the mount. There needs to be just ONE person who does it and AQ will open once the Warr effort is done. And whole server knows Tranquility had it done in like 2 days so nobody else needs to do it anymore.
    Most of the people doing the Scarab lord don't contribute to the Warr effort itself at all.

So stop repeating the "hard work" of people doing Scarab lord, becuase there is a difference when you do it for yourself and when for someone else. People going for the Scarab lord could spend the time on War effort instead, help the whole server open it. Now you might say why? Sure, then why would people contribute to War effort and in a certain way help those kids get the mount? Give it to whoever farmed it first, hard open the AQ on 27th and everybody else won't get their mount, problem solved. Unless those people actually start helping with War effort properly which is not happening right now.

So yeah, I don't care that 40000+ carapes is "hard work", becuase that time could be spent on War effort instead and argument "it needs to be done" is not valid, since it has alraedy been done long time ago. If someone going to play dumb that thay did not know, then now you do - Tranquility finished it long time ago (at this point many people actually). So if I see half server helping with Scarab lord instead of War effort, then the idea of nobody getting it is absolutely correct, unless those peole start helping with War effort properly, very soon.

13. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Did the administration tell you personally that ONLY ONE person on the server will get a scarab lord? In the old classic you had to collect 42000 obomkas of silithid shells, and on the new classic it's one and a half times less and that should be the only surprising thing. In patch 1.9 as well as later the first one to hit and the next within 10 hours got the maunt and title. Just at that time it seemed to us that there was only one person on the server, because the chain was made by one guild. If in those days all the information was given in advance as now, then the race for a mount would be the same.

14. 4 Weeks Ago  
    No, nobody said such a thing. I meant it in a way that one person is enough, we don't need 20 more people doing the scarab lord quest chain. Which some people like to use as an argument here, that without scarab lord the AQ won't open either. We already have people finished/almost finished (many of them). So people can now focus on Warr efforts instead of Scarab lord, since it doesn't help the server at all, it only helps the individuals getting the mount and other people getting rich because of selling carapaces, instead of spending time and money and putting effort into the event itself. **** them. All those people have zero rights to cry if AQ hard opens on 27th and there is no mount then, because there was plenty of time to do the War effort. If you focus on your selfish things instead of helping the server with Warr effort then bad luck.
    Edited: 4 Weeks Ago

15. 4 Weeks Ago  
    No, nobody said such a thing. I meant it in a way that one person is enough, we don't need 20 more people doing the scarab lord quest chain. Which some people like to use as an argument here, that without scarab lord the AQ won't open either. We already have people finished/almost finished (many of them). So people can now focus on Warr efforts instead of Scarab lord, since it doesn't help the server at all, it only helps the individuals getting the mount and other people getting rich because of selling carapaces, instead of spending time and money and putting effort into the event itself. **** them. All those people have zero rights to cry if AQ hard opens on 27th and there is no mount then, because there was plenty of time to do the War effort. If you focus on your selfish things instead of helping the server with Warr effort hen bad luck.
    Perhaps the admins shouldn't have said anything about opening the gates anyway on the 27th, then people would definitely be working towards that. And if I know the event is going to happen anyway, why should I waste my efforts?

First ... 34567 Last