1. Sons of Hodir (Vendor)

Hi there , I have finished my sons of hodir chain quest and got exalted and spoke to thorim and could see the vendor.
    now i am back there and i am still disguised as "Brunhildadr challenger" and can not access the vendor anymore even though as i said i am fully edxalted.
    Went back to Thorim , based on similar topics and Thorim does not offer any quests anymore.
    When i go there to where the vendor is , all i see is some sons of hodir who are running around and some dragons chained and frozen Brunhildar challengers which reminds me of a phase i have been through while i was raising the reputation and doing some basic quests there like riding the dragon and saving the Brunhildar.
    Anyone can help regardless this issue ?
    Small Update : i do not have any quests that has anything to do with Sons of hodir or Storm peaks or Ulduar.
    Also , i am not at War with Sons of Hodir!
    thank you.
    Edited: March 8, 2024

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hi i have exactly the same problem on my two horde characters .
    UP please

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    This can happen if u didnt finished the quest chain all the way to the and, its not required to finish it but if u abandon quest, you wont be able to see quartermaster. You can try and fly back to Thorim and see if he has a quest

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    answered it here:
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=460137
    also check if you are in war with them under reputation