1. Help Arms in bg o pvp

I want to get more into pvp but in bg. I make sands, but more to get the pieces that require the points. In a team fight that is usually done with the warrior. I feel like I'm not doing any harm or I don't know how to apply it or maybe my pieces aren't the right ones. Can you give me a hand?

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I didn't understand your first phrases, since I am not native. Anyways, from what I could get, Arms Warrior, like all of Armor-Penetration-for-PVP users, they depend so much on their gear in order to make damage. If you give more details about your equipment I can help you with that.

On the other hand, in the chaos of a BG, maybe you are compare the damage you make with the chunks of health they take from you. Of course, being melee this is maximized.

The basic rotation is also a big factor, maybe you are doing it wrong. New Arms Warrior player may get lost with their abilities. Remember, if you want to make damage you need to Rend your target. With the proper PVP Arms talents, Overpower is going to be ready to use. Also don't forget to Mortal Strike your target always when possible.

Hope it can, somehow, helps!