1. Afkers in av

AV being destroyed not only by the system being honor kills based but the shear amount of afkers every BG especially Alliance is astounding, you can report them with screenshots 15+ mins apart, showing them clearing and then resorting back to going afk, showing scoreboard also and their damage not even moving and yet you guys say you will investigate the players but next BG they still sat there afk. The amount of mass AFKing has completely destroyed AV, not that they was fun or anything anyway after a while being sat at brain rot bridge but AFKers make it even less rewarding with low HKs/hour, Back in December start of January the lowest HK lobbies were like 500 hks/hour and they were considered bad. Recently however its dropped significantly so as low as 150hks/hour as i've experienced. Can you guys back your honor system up by taking MORE action against them? Whether it be just faster dealing with these people or harsher action being dealt out to deter AFKing. Now i'm not talking about going AFK grabbing a coffee coming back and then playing, i'm talking about SERIAL AFKing, like being AFK for hours in the same BG, is there no way you can have players flagged when they receive so many AFK reports in one match or something like this so a GM can investigate ASAP, i know the GMs are probably busy and have alot to deal with as it is which can be appreciated but something needs to be done just like it was when alot of wintrading was happening. ITS BAD, just 2 days ago there was only 1 AV all day long couldn't find any queue for another which is unusual considering AV was usually active and now seems to have nose dived.

2. They don't care, sadly. I'd make a public list of afk and botting players, but warmane won't allow that as well.

3. It is frustrating, however, I can tell you how you can get someone suspended for AFKing in bgs.

What you have to do is report these players AFK and when they have the flag watch them. If they go up to an animal NPC and hit it once and then go back to AFKing, take video and write a ticket. I did that and the player was given a 5 day ban for avoiding AFK mechanism.

4. I have also banned people by recording them, but they only get a 5 day ban. I think it should be way higher, it's actually disrupting gameplay by griefing your teammates and taking up a spot for someone who would play the game. Compare this to the 10 day ban you get for being racist. Priorities I guess....

5. Can the GM's mod the battleground? I remember in og classic wow 20 years ago. it was a race to kill the leaders the quickest to win. Horde and Alliance just rode by each other. Can there be a rework? The AV battleground is a pretty good setup, but to let horde win up the the bridge and farm HK's for hours is silly. In the past 2 days total of 24+ hours played 4 of 6 Av's were actually pushed to win. It was nice to see the AV rep. Last two, well it was the same one that lasted 10hrs at Alliance bridge HK farming, 70% of alliance just mounted waiting.

Can we add to this post, or make a new one. AV battleground rework?

Appreciate any info.

6. No response, no changes, the server is dying because of this...I think I'm gonna quit too

7. No response, no changes, the server is dying because of this...I think I'm gonna quit too
    Sorry to see that this is happening on Onyxia. A similar problem has existed on Icecrown for years, making every AV take hours and every big BG be more or less unplayable for one faction a majority of the day. I'm afraid you may be right and it may just not be fixed, atleast that's my experience from Icecrown.

8. Reporting Players [Updated: May 22, 2020]

Feel free to do something yourself and report those constant AFKers.

9. There are some dudes that afk in notorious way:
    1. afk
    2. get flagged as inactive
    3. go blindly charge at random attackable target
    4. go to 1.
    Myself and at least 10 people I know, created some tickets with evidence (screenshots, recordings) about these afking people but the GMs seems to ignore those tickets, and reply with generic statements like "ye, we'll look into that", and they never do.
    So there's no way that GMs don't know about this issue, I believe they choose not to do anything, because they have their reasons.
    My question is why?

10. ask yourself a question why people go afk...

11. 4 Weeks Ago  
    People go afk because they arent getting punished for it. Snowball effect.

We had a warrior in our av. 1003 HK and 3k dmg done. He wont get banned so he keeps doing it, making more people afk and just do other stuff meanwhile ( he was in ZG with his main ).

And yes i make screenshots and i even recorded it.

12. 4 Weeks Ago  
    If there had ever been any intention on the part of the administration to solve the problem, it would have been solved by now.

For whatever reason, the Warmane organization has not been interested in getting involved in the Classic PvP movement. Except for the queue management with the introduction of the mercenary mode.

Players have resigned themselves to a boring but effective meta in order to obtain the Rank 14 items.

Therefore, if the organization is not interested in solving the root problem, they are even less likely to monitor and control unhealthy behaviors within the battlegrounds.

Evidently, since these servers are free, if one is not satisfied, They are free to go.

Greetings.

13. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I'm kinda disapointed, i was really happy to pvp in classic but all there is a 24/7 vh farm in alterac north bridge. I can't condamn people that afk because it's really boring. Why they do it then? Because there is nothing else to do as pvp...I'm sure it would be good for everyone to take some action to make pvp more interesting than a constant vh farm. Maybe give honnor and bg victory some meaning, but as it is there's literally no reason to try to win a game in pvp and you can stay more than 1 hour in the queue for a warsong. This is really sad and I hope warmane will take some action (thought i really doubt it, in 5 years on the server i never saw complain on the forum leading to action from the stafff, but hope is all we have)

14. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Keep reporting those players, they get banned and sure while the initial is a few days it stacks up for repeating the offence. The tickets aren't ignored, it just takes time to go through all tickets and confirm that they are indeed doing what is mentioned in the report

15. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Honestly at this point alliance is the worst pvp faction in warmane, 25-30 players afk in every AV its actually dumb. and the gms wont do anything about it, i was in AV3 a moment ago and when i say i reported over 20 people BEING Actually afk is an understatment. at this point theres no point and its disgusting to see all these people LEECH and dont do anything and still get rewarded

12 Last