1. iCECROWN Multiboxer Problem

Will something ever be done to balance Wintergrasp in Icecrown? 90% of time results in Ally camping Horde at spawn with Multiboxers, there's no challenge nor fun at all.
    Is money really that important to allow Multiboxers to plague the server rather than players have fun?

2. I was about to make a Post kind of like this one. But has nothing to do with Boxers. WG has been owned by Alliance for Awhile now. Should Flip it to Horde.
    Plus this sentence here.. Is money really that important to allow Multiboxers to plague the server.. That's not called for . Dont Assume that Anyone here over looks anything. Its already a headache to run a server. Join other battle grounds it will be Horde soon.

3. Well warmane doesnt rellay on our money(multiboxers)couple of years ago we didnt had a limit of multiboxers we got restricted to 25 , after that to 5 and most of us multiboxers are doing only WG both from horde side and alliance and from what i seen playin here from 2009 alliance kind almost won WG with multiboxers or without them we got alot of hate if we join the bgs and destroying the fun of other people so only place for us to have fun is WG or WPvP and you can easly kill us now that we can run only 5 toons , you just need to know how to do it but i seen that most of people are afraid of multiboxers and they dont attack us or they heartstone and run or in wg case they stay on graveyard so ya campin the graveyard as multiboxers aint cool but we need the win for our faction and for ourself. sometimes Horde camps alliance as well you just need to be online at the right moment in WG