1. Make Warmane Great Again

Please bring back the fun in Warmane.

Not sure why Warmane decided to take out all the toys from the coin store back in 2018, but it's been one of the worst decisions they've ever made. It's been so long since I've seen anyone with the [Imp in a Ball] or [Foam Sword Rack]. I mean it's a private server for god's sake where people can drop big bucks ($150 -$120) on a legendary weapon but you can't buy a simple toy from the store for 10 coins? It seems preposterous to me that they would take out all the toys from the coin stores for no reason other than to do it. Yet some toys still remain like the [Dragon Kite], [Zergling Leash], and the [Goblin Weather Machine] but those are nothing compared to the fun toys you used to be able to purchase with coins.

I just hope one day Warmane can bring back these toys or make them a reward from a event or something. It just seems like a shame that, for how old this server is, no one will ever be able to obtain these items anymore. And the people that probably do have it no longer play or probably sold their accounts.

2. They won't. The best chance is to do a new years event once every 5 years, and if an item drops, you roll against 40 other people and have a small chance to win it. For some reason they really don't want anyone having these items.