1. is this ninjalooting

so yesterday we were doing a semi guild run for ubrs and we had like 2 3 pugs and we reserved ace of beast and flask of titans. ace dropped but we forgot to put masterloot since it was guild run basically and one random pug rogue needed on ace and won it and left and insantly put it on ah and refused to trade it to us. is this considered ninja looting if he yoink a reserved item and run away. also its a caster item and a rogue took it. our whole guild had tickets open for 8+ hours yesterday but no answer from GMs so i thought maybe i ask here
    Edited: March 15, 2024 Reason: Name removed

2. no, it's not considered ninjalooting. next time put masterlooter on

3. If the raid rules clear and explicitly stated the item was reserved, yes, it is.
    Forgetting to put masterloot is no excuse for someone to not follow the rules they were aware of.

On the other hand, spamming reports by your whole guild is likely to just piss GMs off. Punishment is handed based on evidence proving guilt, not on how annoying a whole guild is by sending the exact same report dozens of times. Only one valid report is required for a ban to be issued.

4. tickets open for 8+ hours yesterday but no answer from GMs so i thought maybe i ask here
    Tickets may take up to 2-4 days to be responded to. Usually they're dealt with within a day or two.