1. Is this normal?

Hello,i recently started to play on blackrock server,im a new player there with no gear and so on,why do i keep getting put with people with SM gear? (and yes i know its crossrealm etc i dont mind that) Someone told me that if my items are not 264 etc you are staying in low brackets,but this seems not to be the case,my items are 245's and few 258 (starting gear and some bought from vendor) When i started i was playing only in lower bracket,up until i reached like 4k Hk's it keeps throwing me into SM people which obviosly i cant do anything about and just insta dead,is anyone else having the same stuff and how to avoid getting dumped into bracket with full WF/SM gear players.

2. With that gear you shouldn't be "insta dead"

Keep getting gear, it's easy in blackrock.

3. Im a casual player,i play like 1-2 hours and thats it,i just want to play vs same geared people like me and have some fun
    atleast i would like to know why this keeps randomly happening

4. Where did you even get the idea that you will be playing against players with the same gear as you?

5. Well since i made a char all i was doing is playing versus same geared players +/- few better/worse ones,but surely not against SM's every 2 bgs,also i got told that i dont go above certains Ilvl items i wont be played in high bracket (maybe they trolled me idk) but my point is why for the past few days it was normal and then suddenly when i reached a certain amount of H'ks it kept throwing me into full ICC sm teams and so on,im really curiuos how it works,because i havent upgraded anything in my gear.