1. Add Chronoboon Displacer

Dear Warmane Staff,

I was following the forum on the Onyxia realm for quite some time the past weeks, and I am unaware if this has been brought up to the table before, but I would suggest to add Chronoboon Displacer since there's always opposite faction players waiting at Raid enterance, whether it's Blackrock Mountain for BWL or MC or Stranglethorn Vale for ZG to dispell/purge world buffs.

This makes raiding and content extremely boring and "unfun".

Some players even camp Dire Maul North enterance, Corrupted Sunglower in Felwood, etc etc...

Adding Chronoboon Displacer would encourage players to go get worldbuffs when it's time for raid, it would make raids more enjoyable and "easier". Quotes on easier because raid leading and tactics is all that matter during raid time but still, Chronoboon would save lots of time and I think it would be beneficial to the community.

These are just my two cents on the project and I want to hear community's opinion on this topic.

Thank you for your time on reading this and best luck in the development process!

Best regards,
    Coax

2. Making buffs permanent inside raids would be better imo

3. Making buffs permanent inside raids would be better imo
    ideas like this make me against free speech

4. Remove world buffs all together. Would make raiding more fun by leveling the playing field.

5. It is a PVP realm working as intended. If it's too much for you then don't get world buffs.

6. It is a PVP realm working as intended. If it's too much for you then don't get world buffs.
    Even on other PVP Realms there was Chronoboon for that exact same reason. PVP has nothing to do with worldbuffs and raiding. The reason Chronoboon was added in the first place is to make PVE more fun, not PVP. You're clearly just confusing the two.

7. +1. While the PvP situation of the realm is to be considered. It has allowed awful situations to happen regarding buffs (camping at buff spots), for example what happened last wednesday during Alliance raid time. 3 horde multiboxers were holding STV Isle, making a heart drop pretty much impossible, at the same time. There was a mage multiboxer waiting at Thorium Point, who effectively and due to the nature of the class wiped (at least) 2 inc Alliance raids.

8. It is a PVP realm working as intended. If it's too much for you then don't get world buffs.
    Feels like every single forum post you make, its about rejecting peoples ideas and calling em out to "deal with it".

The Chronoboon is a great item which would have been released way earlier on Retail too, if Blizzard would have thought of it earlier. Many people loose uptime on their chars because they gotta save the buffs for raids. If they intend to release it, better do it now as a QoL feature, rather than when it wont matter anymore.

9. It does not exist in this client at all. they would have to invest alot of work to get something custom to work. but who knows the future.

10. ideas like this make me against free speech
    why is that? care to explain? free speech, really? it hit you that ****ing hard?

11. Some players even camp Dire Maul North enterance, Corrupted Sunglower in Felwood, etc etc...
    Blame Infamous if your Alliance, they started the war, we wont stop it.

12. Blame Infamous if your Alliance, they started the war, we wont stop it.
    Homo erectus at its finest :D

13. Improvement over the Orangutan–human title :)

12 Last