1. Quality of life

Hello everyone! Since wrath classic on blizz is about to end soon, I really hope tons of ppl that play there seek this server and play here. Yeah, 3.4.0 is little different, but quality of life in there is cool. Interface, vendors ect... the fact that hunter received his Trap Launcher before cataclysm buffed his dps but it's not that big deal.
    So my suggest as I read the tab is some quality of life changes and I wonder if there would be another cross realm like icecrown so (hopfully) ogs from wrath classic can come here and play which would be amazing!
    Ikr it's tons of scripting and hard work, but I will wait for this moment!
    The server is amazing by this way, but hey, think outside of the box.
    Cheers and may the light be with you!

2. WotLK Classic "ogs"? ROFL.

3.3.5 and 3.4.0 are vastly different. Warmane is about providing 3.3.5 WotLK experience, and few other non-classic shenanigans. Warmane hasn't given us any interest on making anything classic.

Classic is just cheap imitation cash grab of what we have here at the moment.

3. Classic is just cheap imitation cash grab of what we have here at the moment.
    And what we have here now is just overplayed patch with little to none changes which no longer motivates to ever login.
    I loved playing Classic because it had something new and different from the OG Wrath with very minimal impact.

4. Re

WotLK Classic "ogs"? ROFL.

3.3.5 and 3.4.0 are vastly different. Warmane is about providing 3.3.5 WotLK experience, and few other non-classic shenanigans. Warmane hasn't given us any interest on making anything classic.

Classic is just cheap imitation cash grab of what we have here at the moment.
    I see you answer almost everypost, you seem pretty well know thing or two about the patches.
    Fact u call 3.4.0 different is enough for me to understand your lack of knowledge about this, if you ever played Retail wrath of the lich king in 2008 you would know that you are talking nonsense.
    Ever heard about phases? 1,2,3,4,5? The fact is that they now have alpha beta and Gama dungeons are just because nax and ulduar are not so relevant to the current phase. And fact, another one. User interface slight changes doesn't make game different. Wrath classic now is progressive classic version of the game that was in 2008. You probably never been there, my idea wasn't to make 3.3.5 4.0.3 it was that something new even small thing are good, we all know verry well how good Warmane is at this point, but hey this is great addition to the game. Have fun!

5. I see you answer almost everypost, you seem pretty well know thing or two about the patches.
    Fact u call 3.4.0 different is enough for me to understand your lack of knowledge about this, if you ever played Retail wrath of the lich king in 2008 you would know that you are talking nonsense.
    Ever heard about phases? 1,2,3,4,5? The fact is that they now have alpha beta and Gama dungeons are just because nax and ulduar are not so relevant to the current phase. And fact, another one. User interface slight changes doesn't make game different. Wrath classic now is progressive classic version of the game that was in 2008. You probably never been there, my idea wasn't to make 3.3.5 4.0.3 it was that something new even small thing are good, we all know verry well how good Warmane is at this point, but hey this is great addition to the game. Have fun!
    Do you think that ONLY difference between 3.3.5 and 3.4.0 are the numbers and some surface level differences such as UI, or additional dungeons? I know what progression and phases are. I'm well versed with those as I played retail from WotLK release, through Cataclysm, through Mists of Pandaria, through Warlords of Draenor and some Legion patches. Didn't know I had to list my WoW retail résumé on private server's forum.

I'm well aware WotLK classic is a WotLK knockoff. Do you know how different the 3.3.5 and 3.4.0 actually are? We are talking about different games practically. Not some copy paste edit two lines of code and voilà.

So what exactly you want from 3.4.0?
    Graphics? https://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206
    Extra dungeons? Suggested and denied, not part of WotLK experience Warmane wants to provide.
    Game mechanic changes? If they're not something that existed in 3.3.5, they are 99.9% denied. Exceptions being actually solid QoL changes e.g. 310% mount scaling to character's other flying mounts.
    DPS of WotLK classic? Ulduar gear and 10K DPS? Yeah, no.