1. Gdkp

Is GDKP on onyxia server bannable? or if someone wins an item by roll and another offers to buy the item is that bannable? Who would be banned in that situation the person who offered to by or the person willing to sell? Looking for clarity concerning these things, ty!

2. GDKP is not against any rules I've seen posted on Warmane. The loot distribution system (whether it's open roll, any items that are reserved, loot council, DKP, or whatever else) should be announced at the start of the raid to avoid "Ninja Loot" bans. If you explain a GDKP system, and the people in the raid agree to it and continue the raid, you're fine.

That being said, from what I've seen, a lot of the playerbase here aren't fond of GDKPs. I wouldn't run one with/associated with my primary character.

3. "GDKP" itself isn't banned, but it's something that has to be informed before any raid begins. From what you're saying it's unclear what happened, if it was a GDKP run and you were aware of it, if the raid leader just accepted someone paying gold to get an item they didn't win when that wasn't part of the raid rules, or even if it was just one player offering to buy it from the winner.