1. Some Blackrock stuff

Hey guys. I want to talk about removing/reducing prizes etc on a blackrock. Atm is kinda crazy the Free Action Potion, which is huge gamechanger is only for 200 honor. To get it on icecrown you need farm the mats for hours, on blackrock you go 1 bg and you just buyin around 25 of them. You should make the price more fair to other players(and i dont mean only icecrown, its a huge disadvantage also to Lorda players).
    Professions also are kinda unfair(at least i can understand that), making insta profs without any waisting of time is kinda joke, to make profession on other servers you need couple of hours and a lot of gold.
    Next thing is dmg of blackrock players, which is much harder to overheal/stand as a icecrown player. I saw many times i can easly overheal on my bis dp damage of strong dps from icecrown. Totally different is when you play against blackrock, many times even starters can make so hard dmg that is almost impossible to overheal(mostly rogues and warriors), it needs to be reduced a bit.

And before anyone say something that"blackrock players got only pvp" and other of this bull****, ill just tell you, its your choice to play on this server. The best thing would be to unmerge this server from bg`s/arenas, but also one more idea is to put rele gear only for vote, to make other people got at least the same option with pvp start as them.
    As a last, i think put higher ratings for blackrockbis off parts, making 1800 is totally no challenge, and once you get it, youre incoming in 80% bis. Really but icecrown and Lorda players need to grind for a months to get those parts, and tbh blackrock can do it in less than a week.

2. I don't know where you are getting from that blackrock players do more damage. I doubt it.