1. [A] - LF twink guilds, communities or discords

recently started moving away from 19 bracket and looking for guilds and discords for other brackets

have some lvl 1s, some 19s, 29, 79 and also going to build a 39 and 69 when I can afford to gear them

already got a 19 guild but wondering if there are some discords or guilds for the other brackets, I heard there was a 39 discord and presume there will be some 79 guilds as its only other active bracket than 19s

interested in WPVP & BGz (not ganking lowbies in rags) I prefer fighting people much higher level and seeing how far I can push character

2. would be willing to make horde toons too but as my horde main isn't 80 yet will be much harder to gear, level and fund

3. recently started moving away from 19 bracket and looking for guilds and discords for other brackets

have some lvl 1s, some 19s, 29, 79 and also going to build a 39 and 69 when I can afford to gear them

already got a 19 guild but wondering if there are some discords or guilds for the other brackets, I heard there was a 39 discord and presume there will be some 79 guilds as its only other active bracket than 19s

interested in WPVP & BGz (not ganking lowbies in rags) I prefer fighting people much higher level and seeing how far I can push character
    Level 1 does not have a discord (to my knowledge) but there is a pretty big guild called Little Ones on Horde.

39, as you said has a discord where you can even borrow chars. 60 has 2 guilds each with their own discord, Old School and Pride (I know Pride has a discord but idk about Old School).

29 is unfortunately a dead bracket.