1. Never played WoW before... is everyone else a 20yr Veteran?!

I've yet to run into another player on this server that's in the same boat as me... I have never played wow (any version of it) until jumping into this server. So far the experience is very entertaining but I must say I find myself trying to decipher the lingo of people who have been grinding this for over 20 years which can be frustrating at time.

My question to the community is simple...

Anyone else as new as me?! Let's learn this thing together!
    Any veteran advice for someone who has never played before so he has the best possible experience? Race, class, general questing areas, lore, etc?

Nice to meet you all!

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Welcome!

It's never too late to start enjoying WoW. Since you are super new, I would recommend you to check out the guides and tutorials sections, as you might find some interesting and useful threads for new players.

I'm sure there are plenty of guilds recruiting new players, so that also might be a good way to learn about the game with the help of more experienced players.

I wish you a good luck and I hope you enjoy your stay with us :)

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Welcome. I see newcomers in the game. A few weeks back, a group of newbies was exploring a dungeon and could not find the boss (I was among them lol).

Nice to meet you too!

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Welcome. I see newcomers in the game. A few weeks back, a group of newbies was exploring a dungeon and could not find the boss (I was among them lol).

Nice to meet you too!
    Seriously wish I could feel that way again.

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hello ! I'm also quite new on WoW :)

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Welcome, it is always good to be back and play WoW, if there is afterlife then I hope they have WoW so I could continue.