1. Seal of blood on Alliance in TBC

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are plans for adding Seal of blood (or equivalent) for alliance paladins in TBC phase.
    TBC classic introduced seal of the martyr which works the same, providing balance between factions. So any such change could be considered Blizzlike.

2. We aim to emulate the original game, not the Classic versions.

3. Hello,

I would like to sum up some facts that i hope may rethink Your decision.

There are some theorycraft guides back in the days showing how big difference the DMG output from seal of blood compared to Seal of Command has got.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20081108...comparison.jpg
    https://web.archive.org/web/20081108...s_theorycraft/
    Futhermore the side effect from Seal of Blood "the Paladin loses health equal to 10% of the total damage inflicted." is huge gamechanger for all retri palas in PvE situation due to the paladin's passive Spiritual Attunement https://www.wowhead.com/tbc/spell=31...ual-attunement which is definitely huge game changer with the situation that will look in TBC a major mana problem RET pve.

The Seal of Vengeance is a huge threath generator at single targets for Paladins PROT makes them viable as a tank in TBC phase not just "trash" mobs tank.
    During "classic versions" blizzard admited that it was not in their favour to make such differences bettwen horde and aliance at pala class that why they made both seals avaiable for both sides.

Since Warmane team added quality of life improvements in vanilla this may be one of changes added in tbc which helps to make game more enjoyoable for players from both fractions.
    Greetings.

4. I got news for ya, we don't care about you wannabe retpets. Reworking a "class" or a "class spell" is not Quality of Life.

5. I got news for ya, we don't care about you wannabe retpets. Reworking a "class" or a "class spell" is not Quality of Life.
    lmao get more mad, sheesh

6. He's still right anyway, changing class mechanics isn't "quality of life."

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    We aim to emulate the original game, not the Classic versions.
    Love to see it!

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Exellent! Why then Warmane Developers nerfed only plate killers assasination rogues and survival hunters? To allow more people to buy Shadowmournes? Also why devs nerfed Shadowfrost Shard droprate again few weeks ago? Double standarts.

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    He's still right anyway, changing class mechanics isn't "quality of life."
    Exellent! Why then Warmane Developers nerfed only plate killers assasination rogues and survival hunters? To allow more people to buy Shadowmournes? Also why devs nerfed Shadowfrost Shard droprate again few weeks ago? Double standarts.

10. 3 Weeks Ago  
    We aim to emulate the original game, not the Classic versions.
    Like opening scarab lord quests with BWL release, removing them after, but letting ppl with quest go for it?

Or maybe douses not needed for MC 2-last-bosses?

11. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Like opening scarab lord quests with BWL release, removing them after, but letting ppl with quest go for it?

Or maybe douses not needed for MC 2-last-bosses?
    I doubt this happened as you described. I was one of the guys who did the quest right away and started farming Carapaces, but it got removed in a matter of 48h and now i had to redo all the quests from the first one - and im sure everyone else too.

12. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Correct me if I am mistaken please. So this means that it is not intended to add SoB for Alliance? I know we have still plenty of time in vanilla, but it is nice to know future of my main character.