1. Horde and Ally teaming to control herb nodes

I'm curious on you guys' take on this.

Went to the FP near WPL today and started herbing. Was immediately approached by an alliance player, who attacked me while trying to grab the herb. A horde player came along during this and I was thinking "Oh, help, nice", but he ignored the fight and looted the herb. The alliance player didn't attack him. When I asked him if he was teaming, he just said something along the lines of "Hurr durr, what do you mean I'm just farming herbs".

Seemed like an obvious setup. Thoughts? Also, is it legal?

2. Seemed like an obvious setup. Thoughts? Also, is it legal?
    Two characters, controlled by two different players, playing the game, having fun. Nothing remotely illegal about it.

3. I got some guy banned for cross-faction collusion once. If I had a video and I cared enough I would put it in a ticket and see how it goes.

4. I got some guy banned for cross-faction collusion once.
    Without going into too much detail, what happened?

5. Using one character of each faction to help himself kill players in a major city. Got a 2-day ban for gameplay disruption. I can be more specific in private if you want.

6. Was merely thinking if the situation was similar to OP's case.

For OP to get answer for this matter, ticket to GM and asking about it would be recommended.

7. I get that they are just enjoying themselves, but at the same time they are playing against the spirit of the game by colluding cross-faction to gain an advantage. Seems like foul play to me, 'cause there's nothing I can do about it, but leave.