1. Horde in PVP

Hello guys,

I have a suggestion for the GM-s as every ticket opened in game is "Go suggest on site" so let's see is there any resoult.
    I want to suggest that you make a character on horde, spend some time gearing him up, waiting in q for rdf, doing quests, gathering golds and then q fo Wintergrasp (BG's also but its another topic, lets focus on wintergrasp first). First, you will die in a second as soon as you accept, bcs 10 mboxers are farming GY and don't want to let you in when wg starts. Then, you will be farmed whole fight by several guild premades and multiboxers. Finally, WG ended and you have to wait 2h and 15min more for another fight. You q again, get buff x5 bcs horde lost 5 times in a row, get 100% more everything then ally, and still lose. The only option is to go to website and transfer your hero to ally. That happens every single day too many times, and at the end of the day, horde keeps having 15k hp ppl in bg-s and wintergrasps bcs you have so unbalanced server with 20 mboxers and all pvp guilds on ally and 0 strong mboxers on horde side and 1 terrible guild on horde side.

If there is anyone who managed to read all of this, thanks for your time, and see you on ally :)

2. (I just went to check and the Horde currently controls Wintergrasp)

3. (I just went to check and the Horde currently controls Wintergrasp)
    Yeah, they control it when they get 3 stacks of tenacity. Loss, loss, loss and then win. Then when they do manage to finally get it, they lose within 5 minutes because there's an ally premade at every WG together with maybe 3-4 boomie boxers who just camps their spawn. As soon as people spawn (you could say they should just wait, but most people won't do that), they get killed, spawn, run out of the castle, get killed by the same premade group waiting for them, they buy demos and rush castle and it's over.

4. So... you suggest that Staff go confirm that... a PvP server works as a PvP server?
    I really don't think there's any need for that, especially as there already are Staff who play on Horde anyway.

5. The teleport point to VoA was already changed by the staff at some point so the teleported could avoid people doing PvP in a PvP server, so I don't see why the door wouldn't be open for more "corrections".

As an ally-only player I would welcome rule changes that would make Wintergrasp playable for everybody except for a select few as it is currently.

6. I don't see why the door wouldn't be open for more "corrections"
    That's exactly the mindset that makes any changes hardly ever happen.

7. Bro, I tried to bring up kinda similar insights regarding WG and multi-boxing.
    Now I realized that if you don't like how it works, then don't play it, and don't complain, better spread awareness so the only people who join that event are the players that belong in the same circle.

Multiboxers vs Multiboxers

Hope one day Warmane will create a realm specifically for multi-boxers and ban such behavior in current realms.

8. That's what I do, I don't play WG. For the longest time WG wasn't implemented at all and it wasn't the end of the world. Still, I would like to be able to play it sometimes. Mostly, I feel for those who rely on drops from VoA, who aren't necessarily PvP players.

9. 4 Weeks Ago  
    And it's a very serious issue that needs to be addressed; it makes no sense to play Wintergrasp this way. I believe simply reviewing the game logs would show that the Alliance wins 4 out of 5 times...

And it's not due to a skill or organization gap but because of multiboxing players.

Multiboxers need to be banned from Wintergrasp.

10. 4 Weeks Ago  
    You can check the log yourself:

11. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I main alliance and I agree with him, multiboxer premades make it cancer for ally players who actually want to play a game of wg thats a challenge where you have to use your brain and some strategy to win

half of time can't even get any of the weeklys because they rush to end in 4 minutes anytime its horde controlled

every game is a mbox premade ruining it for actual players who didn't just buy all their gear from store, instead of focusing on objectives all they care about is camping graveyard and having a dick measuring contest with the horde mboxers, they run up 4/5x tenacity then swap to their horde mbox accounts when they know its gonna be a loss

and then the whole server dickrides them like they are doing something positive just because we are winning, I've still got players harrassing me everytime i go wintergrasp for calling out mboxers that they fanboy

12. 4 Weeks Ago  
    most people i speak to wont even play WG once they have their weeklys finished due to this issue unless they are still gearing and desperate for the honor