1. E--mail Verification Code

Dear Gm's

I am texting here in order to present a small inquiry in regards to the email verification code sent to your email in order to access to your account in-game.
    However, I have not received any code in any of my accounts, I do have the emails. I have checked the spam, the trash, everything. I simply do not received the Code verification in enter and play.

Is this a temporary problem? because I have been not been able to play at all with my brothers as they could not log in due to the lack of the code verification at their Gmails. Please if anyone know a method for which we could log in into our games?.

Warmest Regards,
    Zhalir.

2. 2 hours later... Same issue.
    Edited: March 22, 2024

3. Will there be a response from the administration?? Or some corrective actions!

4. What has always surprised me in such situations is that the administration doesn’t give a damn

5. Mine just got resolved

I was facing this issue from 3 hours and not getting email. Somehow I got email now.
    Seems warmane fixed something - check if it is working for you now

6. Hello guys, everything is working now, you can login and play ! Enjoy

7. What has always surprised me in such situations is that the administration doesn’t give a damn
    As if there's somebody patrolling the forum 24/7. Oh look, it seems to be fixed now based on few replies above. It seems like that they do care. You look a bit silly now, don't you?

Also, get 2FA app for easier time. You don't have to rely on email codes, and is for sure faster way to login and more comfortable to use.