1. 4 Weeks Ago  

Toon names

Hello,

I have a few character names I would like to use for my alts. It seems like some inactive players have already taken them. Is there some period of inactivity that can flag a player's name available for taking it?

The players haven't logged in at least 2 months already. I am pretty sure they are not playing at all. Who knows if they will come back. Can Warmane create an automatic flag for reclaiming of a name after a 3 or 6 or 9 months of inactivity? It is so silly for someone to just block a name for all eternity by creating the toon, playing for a month and not play ever again. Like... move bruh! I am actually using this.

Cheers!

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    2 months is really short time. The names are most likely being reserved and kept away from having their names removed.

Inactivity Cleanup and Gold Squish for a healthier economy

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hello,

I have a few character names I would like to use for my alts. It seems like some inactive players have already taken them. Is there some period of inactivity that can flag a player's name available for taking it?

The players haven't logged in at least 2 months already. I am pretty sure they are not playing at all. Who knows if they will come back. Can Warmane create an automatic flag for reclaiming of a name after a 3 or 6 or 9 months of inactivity? It is so silly for someone to just block a name for all eternity by creating the toon, playing for a month and not play ever again. Like... move bruh! I am actually using this.

Cheers!
    Be more original in your toon names?