1. 4 Weeks Ago  

Hour of Thresome

Hello,
    I would like to know if anyone asked before about possibility to make daily Hour of Thresome event,right now ques are boring with not enough people playing it even tho its much more fun imo.I would like to have it dailly,arena point quest isnt really needed but having lockdown on other brackets and maybe make it cross realm so evryone can enjoy for that one hour.Please i would like to hear other people opinions aswell about possibility to make it work

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    naa mate.
    we dont like 3s. dont force us to play that mode more than it deserves to be played.
    if you want your shoulders / 2k2 achievement then do it like every other team before you.

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I bet there is quite few people that enjoy 3s and having 1 hour per day leaves you with 23 hours for 2s ,my point is not gear,and playing on Blacrock its irrelevant to speak about gear since its very easy to get bis,except for SM whre u either donate or go thru hard almost imposibile quest ,i just wanna have more ques on 3s for quite a lot people imo ,so we can have fun,and those that dont enjoy 3s can take break of 1 hour ,i dont see a big deal

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Its the most balanced bracket with highest skill cap required, it deserves lot more recognition and just because you can get bis solely out of 2s doesnt mean everyone around therefore sees no point in playing 3s.

Seeing that hour of 3s implemented on every realm would be lovely, especially if it was scheluded to take place every frieday, saturday and sunday.