1. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Either way, I have been informed this clogging raid entrances by multiboxers is about to be considered "disrupting gameplay."
    While i do agree with you that clogging the raid entrances should be considered disrupting gameplay it should be also applicable to all other group of players and not only multiboxers. Its pretty hyprocritical to call the same behavior disruptive depening on the people who do it doesnt it?

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    i made a thread about this as horde previously and was told its working as intended,

now alliance post,

sorry everyone but its working as intended as previously stated regardless of whether its gets handed over with suggestions or not

great guys running this server, fairness for horde and alliance is unparalleled and they always do the right thing as fast as possible for balance

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Its pretty hyprocritical to call the same behavior disruptive depening on the people who do it doesnt it?
    I don't know to which extent GMs might decide to apply it. But in case they stick to what this thread was about... no? And I already said why twice in this thread. Thrice if we include indirectly. Guess it's time for repeating myself.

Onyxia is a PvP server. One faction fighting the other is part of it, and that includes being an annoyance and trying to keep the other from progressing. Keeping the other faction from getting to ring the gong is something that should be widely expected, for example. Another is invading the opposite capital. It's the sort of thing that should call members of either side to action to help their members. But that's a whole group of players doing it, it doesn't apply to one or two or whatever amount of multiboxers.

If you can't see the difference and think it's the same, oh well. You'll just have to deal with it, because trying to explain why they aren't the same would be a waste of time.

Incidentally, orthopr0x1, that should address your whining as well. Your thread mentioned "20+ Alliance" doing it, about there being traps if people got past that group and so on. It was never about them being multiboxers, not even hinted at that being the case.

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    i made a thread about this as horde previously and was told its working as intended,

now alliance post,

sorry everyone but its working as intended as previously stated regardless of whether its gets handed over with suggestions or not

great guys running this server, fairness for horde and alliance is unparalleled and they always do the right thing as fast as possible for balance
    I was the one who said it was working as intended, and I am not in any way affiliated with the leadership of the realms or entity of Warmane in general and my opinions are solely my own and do not reflect their views.

First 123