1. Joshua's Addon Library

So yeah, idk if people need anything or not but here is a list of addons specifically for WoTLK, I've horded them over the years and saved most of them online. If not I can usually find the addon and upload it there.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9v8v0w60553hr/Addons

I do not take credit for these addons besides a few I made. Some are creations by Warmane users and their work is their own.
    Edited: 3 Weeks Ago

2. Thank you, this is what I was looking for.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I updated this library and will be adding more as well. Getting fairly close to 300 addons on it. If you need an addon let me know, I can always track it down and add it to the library. Figure I will eventually upload them all to one of those addon websites or make my own, idk.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    do you have gladiminish or profiles:macros?

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    added both the addons you requested

6. 1 Day Ago  
    Guys, I need a gathering addon. I checked with the list given below, shoutout to Joshua's list, but the gathermate addon is just not loading. I tried the "Load out of date addons" to check if it will work, but it still does not work. Do you have any advice on how add any addon in regards to the gathering professions. I am looking for mining and herbalism espc. Thank you in advance!