1. 4 Weeks Ago  

Website load times/armory not working

I've begun to notice the poor and slow loading times for the Warmane website and the armory not working to provide tooltips on items when inspecting a player, does anyone have any information as to why the database that Warmane uses is completely down

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    ye seems the webste they are using, cavernsoftime doesnt work anymore, but it uses same id for items as wowhead so why not use wowhead instead, if you trying to buy on trade you dont know what u buying ... its a situation to be solved and no official statement? not even answer

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    If you have an ad blocker, add "cavernoftime.com" as a custom filter and the website will work well again.

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    i disable adblock and it doesnt help at all

5. 4 Weeks Ago  
    If you have an ad blocker, add "cavernoftime.com" as a custom filter and the website will work well again.
    Is there something alike to do on Android chrome, like some browser or so? I tried brave browser but it's not working, and it's kinda frustrating, but as I understand it would only load cavernoftime website with item, it won't show item enchant and gems on armory on mouseover I guess?

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Is there something alike to do on Android chrome, like some browser or so? I tried brave browser but it's not working, and it's kinda frustrating, but as I understand it would only load cavernoftime website with item, it won't show item enchant and gems on armory on mouseover I guess?
    I haven't tried but this should work https://community.brave.com/t/adding...android/504373

Basically if you type brave://adblock in the address bar a page appears with a text area at the bottom where you can put cavernoftime.com and then the website should work well again.

And yes indeed if you block cavernoftime you won't be able to see tooltips, but they don't work anyway. The day cavernoftime comes back up you can just remove the filter.
    Edited: 4 Weeks Ago