I want to just start this post off by saying that this is only my opinion on the matter and that if you disagree i welcome it to see a different opinion. I also want to mention that i am not a new player here , i have been here since 2012 when this used to be called molten wow, just to say that yes i have been around the block and understand how things go especially in pvp since i would say it is the wild west of wow.

Now to start this off i just want to ask why? Why do we need to deal with mutliboxers, PvP on this server is already hard enough to deal with that we share bg's and arena's with icecrown and blackrock which is a constant uphill battle. I understand though why warmane did it even when i disagree with the execution of it. But allowing mutliboxing in any form i do not see a benefit for, If someone could explain it to me i would be open to hear it but i don't really think they hold any weight. MB should be considered a form of exploitation or even cheating because it is just a loophole around them essentially. I mean really look at it like this , just because the extra 4 "characters" follow one they are really just glorified bots. And yes i am fully aware that you can take control of each individual character when needed. They just follow controlled commands from a special 3rd party program to even function. It literally is required for multiboxing to even work.

Now lets look at this problem logically. Because that is how it should be dealt with. What are the benefits of multi boxing ? And what are the negatives of MB?. And i mean to the player base at large. Not just lordaeron server but also icecrown. There isn't a benefit as far as i can see when it comes to this but i can see many negatives when it comes to this.

1st. Is that a very few select amount of players can alter pvp scenarios based on nothing else but numbers and not skill or knowledge. ( i am not complaining about how numbers are a bad thing when it comes to world pvp or pvp in general because that's really the core of how PVP has functioned since wows inception ) The issue here is that again 4 or 5 individuals or whatever number it may be respectively could essentially be an entire raid when the other faction whichever side it may be has to gather 20 actual real people to combat them. So 20 real people vs 4 real people and 16 bots. Playing two accounts at the same time which i do is not a violation of what i am saying because I am a human playing two at once. Either if i screen share or have two monitors. I am still 100% in control. But right when a 3rd party program is involved it should automatically be considered cheating or exploitation. If anyone here used a 3rd party program for anything in wow that takes control of something away from the player it would be considered cheating( addons are 3rd party but are different in the way they are used). And if you dont think so the same logic goes to pvp scripting. Why is scripting bad? Because it takes control away from the player and literally does things for you. Addons in pvp or pve work differently because you are still controlling your character and they are just "assisting" you or enhancing your game play such examples such as UI changes , Visibility or accessibility and so on.

2nd. Is that warmane has already banned the use of MB's above 5 .I remember the days of flying into WG or going to a main city and having 40 Boomy (balance) druids controlling the entire area and nuking entire raids. Why not just go the last little bit and just ban them outright. If you want to play go ahead but as 1 character like literally every single other person that is playing here. And if warmane did ban MB's outright what is the negative ? really? I want people to explain what a negative could be . please share.

3rd. Is that we all play warmane here specifically for a reason. Each person is different but we all have the same thing in common . We are here for enjoyment . If that be leveling, pve,pvp or whatever you enjoy is that we all want to have fun ( i know a radical idea of playing video games for fun). And having Mb's is one thing that takes enjoyment out of the game. And for what ? Wow is a MMORPG i shouldn't need to explain that the MMO part of wow is what is the most important and having bots in any volume either it be fishing, herb farming, honour farm whichever is hurtful to the game and to the server and to its player base.

4th. Is that everyone that enjoys pvp in some form or another should all be on the same page and to say that we want new players and new people to participate because as i said above this is an MMO it is pretty much the entire point. And MB's hurt players who want to try pvp and see if they enjoy it and it does turn players away from world pvp especially. I know this because i have first hand knowledge of people telling me they are not interested because of this exact reason. Sometimes all it takes is one or two bad experiences for people to opt out.

In conclusion to my opinion here is that yes mutliboxing may only affect pvpers which may be a small minority on warmane(i doubt it is but i don't know the numbers) it would still benefit from a fix where they were not allowed. Even if its small it sometimes is the small things that make the difference. I would like to hear other peoples opinion on this matter to see if you agree or disagree with me.