1. 4 Weeks Ago  

TBC Info

Hey guys, I am curious if there is any info on:

1. Will there be a TBC Pre-patch event, where the Horde will be able to level up Paladins and the Alliance will be able to level up Shamans

2. TBC Timeline (Launch, phases dates)

3. TBC Difficulty - Will the bosses be tuned or will they be Retail-like

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I'd like to know too TBC is needed already imo

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    It would be nice to have a pre-patch event so we can level paladins/shamans. Especially considering these classes are needed very much in raid content in TBC and it would be nice to nott have to level to 70 from scratch and do my existing toons as well right when TBC launches. More info would be greatly appreciated.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    It would be nice to have a pre-patch event so we can level paladins/shamans. Especially considering these classes are needed very much in raid content in TBC and it would be nice to nott have to level to 70 from scratch and do my existing toons as well right when TBC launches. More info would be greatly appreciated.
    I'd be all for this if it wasnt for the fact that you can literally run mulitple clients to boost yourself.
    So no, we do not need a "pre-patch" for tbc.

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    the pre-patch is needed for the extra tank for horde imo.. warr/drui all we have on horde and ally warr/pala/drui?

x3 exp rate isn't exactly fast either tbh and with all the elitist on Onyxia selling boost and nobody joining rdf as tank or healer really makes it more difficult, they even sell "tanking services" shows the mentality of the server population, I have not played here that long but am slowly grinding solo (a tank and healer funy enough) as its the only way it seems .. sometimes I've been queued for 4hrs+ before logging off for the night.. madness.

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Want != need.

People are perfectly capable of creating new characters and gearing them if they so choose. They even have the advantages of x3 rates and all the knowledge of the expansion to know what, when and where to optimize the process.

Regarding timelines and difficulty, we release announcements for that sort of information.

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I would love a Prepatch period of 3-4 weeks at least in a perfect world :)

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    It would be neat to spawn a new server for TBC for which we could move to from Onyxia if we desire. I'm all for the hype of the new expansion with a bunch of geared out toons running around in hellfire peninsula, but It is always a shame whenever blizzard releases a new expansion and you are forced to trudge along and lose all your precious gear you acquired.

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    It would be neat to spawn a new server for TBC for which we could move to from Onyxia if we desire. I'm all for the hype of the new expansion with a bunch of geared out toons running around in hellfire peninsula, but It is always a shame whenever blizzard releases a new expansion and you are forced to trudge along and lose all your precious gear you acquired.
    warmane had 2 tbc servers in the past, needless to say they "died" quickly and became barren.

10. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Yep, one of the reasons I quit retail was that they didn't leave TBC realms or at least 1, like they did with Vanilla expansion, you were just forced to move to WOTLK. So altho unlikely, I support the idea of having a perma TBC realm, couldn't be worse population than Frostwolf MOP realm, which is still active with constant low pop. But we are still half a year away from TBC, then another year of TBC expansion to play, so we will see what happens.