1. 4 Weeks Ago  

The Ahn'Qiraj War Effort

Horde effort 4.4.2024 ... is 13.6% can someone write how aly side ?

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Horde effort 4.4.2024 ... is 13.6% can someone write how aly side ?
    We have an NPC to do that, too. Dwarf on a ram.

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Measuring by percentages isn't accurate because some mats are easily obtainable or inexpensive. Let's look at mageweave bandages on horde that has 6,000/250,000 currently. We've been going 4 days so you take 6000/4 to get a rate of 1500 a day. 23 days left so you do 1,500 x 23 = 34,500. Not even remotely close. And that's being generous because rates have slowed.

Now go look at the auction house and see how much mageweave is there. Not even 1500. For mageweave you might get 50 in a run through Zul Farrak. So you take 210,500 mageweave required divided by 50 and you get 4,210 Zul Farrak runs needed just to put that into perspective. BY THE WAY that's only mageweave, you still have its friend wool cloth and all the other supplies.

Right now you're looking at that percentage being tin bars and spotted yellowail etc.. I myself donated 2,000 tin bars from the auction house and it was cheap as dirt. That doesn't mean anything. The war effort ended before it started. It requires a large group of people to put in a massive effort and nobody is doing that because the release date was set on April 27th when it will be released regardless. So that's it.

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Unfortunately the Warmane Community doesn't really engage with this event and this will be very damaging if not outright kill the server.

Even casual guilds will soon reach the point where they've collected all they need from BWL, ZG rep is maxed, banks are full of ingots, etc. People have their r14s farmed since January. People will get burned out with Ony/MC/ZG/BWL loop.

Unironically the smart move for Warmane is to open AQ, put the t2 & DFT on the store. This will keep players engaged and casual players will shop the previously farmable items, bringing in revenue for several months of server fees.

Oh well, it is what it is.

5. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Unfortunately the Warmane Community doesn't really engage with this event and this will be very damaging if not outright kill the server.

Even casual guilds will soon reach the point where they've collected all they need from BWL, ZG rep is maxed, banks are full of ingots, etc. People have their r14s farmed since January. People will get burned out with Ony/MC/ZG/BWL loop.

Unironically the smart move for Warmane is to open AQ, put the t2 & DFT on the store. This will keep players engaged and casual players will shop the previously farmable items, bringing in revenue for several months of server fees.

Oh well, it is what it is.
    Then I suggest you start working on the war effort.

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Then I suggest you start working on the war effort.
    I don't really understand this stoic attitude. Surely you realize what kind of players choose to play a 20 year old MMO with every QoL assistance imagined, on top of increased xp rates? People who don't have time to play as a second job, but still want to engage with the game they remember and love.

I don't know if you've been here before 2018, but stagnating like this is how you kill your server, and it's happened on this very platform before.
    Then again, if the point really is to pull the rug right here and drop all the way down to 1k active player by the end of vanilla, proceed at will. I just don't understand why this is a desired outcome, it's almost as if you strangely enjoy this?

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Some people here are just notorious for their "git gud" attitude, ignoring the facts and difficulties.