1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Theres any GM working in this server??

I've been opening tikets IG for like a week and got no response at all. Someone know a way to contact a staff using the forum??

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I guess it could depend on what the ticket is for but I've always received some sort of reply to GM tickets. You can't normally contact the staff on the forums outside of a private message unless you're looking for a moderator since the GMs spend their time in-game instead of on here.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Maybe you're right, they perhaps sort the tickets by emergency or idk. I could send a DM but the last time i've done it (like 3y ago because my acc got hacked) the guy took it like a form of harrasment and treated me pretty mean, so i prefer avoid contacting them so directly to be honest

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I made quite few rickets and they always respond in a day or two...about your case with "hacked account" you had to do account sharing befor getting hacked which is your own action and you will not get any sort of help.

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    You could try posting the issue, who knows a player might know an answer, or point you to right direction.

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    do you write them from different characters (which you shouldnt do to not overload the gms more than necessary with useless duplicates) or do you cancel the ticket and write a new one over and over again, putting yourself to the back of the que again and again?
    whenever I opened a ticket, I just opened it, let it sit there and got a reply within a few days. but also: just write your issue here and there is probably someone who can help or say if it is possible to help

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Last night I entered Wintegrasp . While I was dead in wintergrasp I left the battle . It spawned me dead at Icecrown , but I have no ghost and I cannot move . I guess this is an emergancy mode . I am getting no response from staff in-game . Who should I communicate on these forums?

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Last night I entered Wintegrasp . While I was dead in wintergrasp I left the battle . It spawned me dead at Icecrown , but I have no ghost and I cannot move . I guess this is an emergancy mode . I am getting no response from staff in-game . Who should I communicate on these forums?
    From the website go into My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Set Currency:Coins>Character Unstuck

(it is free)