1. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Are the top players percent for the titles sharing the battlegroup or for every realm is individually?

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Are the top players percent for the titles sharing the battlegroup or for every realm is individually?
    individually

There's 2k rated gladiators from Lordaeron, so yeah...

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    So are the weekly Arena Points awarded for the last time of the season on Wednesday, April 10th?
    good question. do we get another flush? need to buy gear

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I want to add, it’s not clear why on Icecrown and Lordaeron you can’t buy T2 shoulders and a tabard for SoloQ, which don’t introduce such a wild imbalance, while on Blackrock for 2050 you can buy all the all bis gear in any bracket, SoloQ is much heavier than the same 3s,due to the fact that you are playing with random players and are faced with a setup that is impossible to win against

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hello, I am new on server, and on wotkl after many years. This pvp season restart , does it have any impact on me HK and AP, does example AP be reseted or not ? Thx.

6. 2 Weeks Ago  

Arena

Dear administrators, the season ends on the 16th and arena points are awarded on the 17th, could you please postpone the end of the season by a day? It's unfair to those who played the arena this week and will not receive arena points.

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Dear administrators, the season ends on the 16th and arena points are awarded on the 17th, could you please postpone the end of the season by a day? It's unfair to those who played the arena this week and will not receive arena points.
    Just do the flush on Tuesday lol

Even Sunday night after 3s hour works

8. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Really, please.

9. 2 Weeks Ago  

SoloQ is Superhard

Thanks for the info.
    dont u guys think getting top 50 in soloq is super hard already?tbh all of the people in like top 30 soloq are like 2.6-2.9xp 2s players,and their soloq xp is like 2.3,i think its not fair that only top 5 of soloq ladder getting glad,and also its like two nice title only,top3% in 3s get duelist but rank 10 in soloq wont get anything(if not the highest mmr class in ladder and not getting supreme)?

10. 2 Weeks Ago  
    dont u guys think getting top 50 in soloq is super hard already?tbh all of the people in like top 30 soloq are like 2.6-2.9xp 2s players,and their soloq xp is like 2.3,i think its not fair that only top 5 of soloq ladder getting glad,and also its like two nice title only,top3% in 3s get duelist but rank 10 in soloq wont get anything(if not the highest mmr class in ladder and not getting supreme)?
    That's not true at all, 99.9% of SoloQue players are not even close to 2.6 in 2v2 yet alone 2.9, there are few exceptional players that play well in 2s, rest do not. SoloQue ratings are lower because bracket is not that active anymore thats why people are on 2.3+. But I agree about rewards, it should be given to more spots since duelist title is not even worth that much. But thats the same problem in 2v2 too, rank 1 team doesnt even get r1 title, so its a joke already how reward system is being handled here.

11. 2 Weeks Ago  
    That's not true at all, 99.9% of SoloQue players are not even close to 2.6 in 2v2 yet alone 2.9, there are few exceptional players that play well in 2s, rest do not. SoloQue ratings are lower because bracket is not that active anymore thats why people are on 2.3+. But I agree about rewards, it should be given to more spots since duelist title is not even worth that much. But thats the same problem in 2v2 too, rank 1 team doesnt even get r1 title, so its a joke already how reward system is being handled here.
    99.9% is a percentage pulled straight out of the place where light doesn't shine

There's a lot of top soloq players with low 2s rating either because they're on their alts OR because they are mainly soloq players and that's what suits them.

There's 1.8k ele shammys that are 2.4 - 2.5 + in soloq

That doesn't necessarily mean that if they gave 2s equal effort that they wouldn't smash their soloq br.

12. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Just to be sure- there are no coins for 2s on any realm?

13. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Just to be sure- there are no coins for 2s on any realm?
    You are correct. No coins and not even a r1 title for best bracket in the server.

14. 1 Week Ago  
    So there is no need to play arena today anymore? Because looks like there will be no points for this week, right?

15. 1 Week Ago  
    Yes, by me yes, only point for 400AP for 10a rens is do it after 23;00 after reset., but before wednesday morning . I am going do it like this.

First 123 Last