1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Warrior Rend

i can't even count how many times i had rogues escape me cos i can't apply rend cos game won't let me cos "there is a more powerful" rend applied already ! and that rend has like 2 sec left on it and it just won't let us refresh it !

i lost so many fights cos of this nonsense and it's getting very irritating

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Alright, but what's your point?
    Is it not working properly and you can show it isn't? Are you asking for a mechanic working the way it should to be changed because it irritates you?

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Except it isn't working properly. I get the same message when I try to apply Curse of Exhaustion on a target already slowed more from another effect. Unless a target is immune to curses or slows, I should be able to apply it to everyone regardless of their current movement speed reduction. It just won't have an impact until it becomes the strongest slow effect on the target.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Alright, but what's your point?
    Is it not working properly and you can show it isn't? Are you asking for a mechanic working the way it should to be changed because it irritates you?
    Never in any itteration of wow has the player not been able to place a longer dot on a target because a stronger but shorter dot is on that target.

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Then why is this posted here?

"Do not post suggestions that include the following

• "GM pls fix"/"GM add this" - Report bugs in the bug-tracker. We don't need to be told to fix things, they are already on our to-do list if reported. By the same token, we do not need to be told or asked to include anything that is missing, be it dungeons, battlegrounds or anything else. Do not ask for content to be disabled or closed."

https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Then why is this posted here?

"Do not post suggestions that include the following

• "GM pls fix"/"GM add this" - Report bugs in the bug-tracker. We don't need to be told to fix things, they are already on our to-do list if reported. By the same token, we do not need to be told or asked to include anything that is missing, be it dungeons, battlegrounds or anything else. Do not ask for content to be disabled or closed."

https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277
    I agree with you, I think OP is arguing that this change was done intentionally by the dev team on misinformation and that this change is actually a wrong change that it's not as it's intended, or that it feels clunky and not proper and he's arguing for the change to be done even if he can't prove if it's the way it was or not.

My personal opinion is that it feels weird not being able to use a dot/hot/ability because there's a stronger one with a significantly lower duration on the target. I'd like to hear your opinion if you play the game aswell obnoxious.

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I think you should go to warcraftmovies and watch stuff from the 3.3 patch and see if the "bug" occurs or not.

8. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I agree with you, I think OP is arguing that this change was done intentionally by the dev team on misinformation and that this change is actually a wrong change that it's not as it's intended, or that it feels clunky and not proper and he's arguing for the change to be done even if he can't prove if it's the way it was or not.

My personal opinion is that it feels weird not being able to use a dot/hot/ability because there's a stronger one with a significantly lower duration on the target. I'd like to hear your opinion if you play the game aswell obnoxious.
    If it's not intended, make a bug report with evidence proving it.
    If it "feels weird and clunky" but is intended, adapt to it because fixes aren't reverted.