1. 2 Weeks Ago  

What if flying mounts were useable in Kalimdor and EK, just w/o ability to fly?

Hello all,

as in the subject, is it even doable?

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    That alone would make exploration so much easier.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Without flying ability. Just to be able to use them in those lands, to run @ 100% speed.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I'd support this, but my guess is it strays too deep into custom content to ever be considered.

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I think they should make this for a short time and see how community responds. If people like then why not have it?
    Warmane starting doings tests and collecting community feedback would impact the server positively, I believe.

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Flying mounts are generally oversized, I think it wouldn't work well.

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    if I started on this server because I saw it advertized as blizz-like and want to relive wotlk nostalgia, I wouldnt feel very happy if I instantly ran into some guy on their icc glory mount in durotar

8. 1 Week Ago  
    "I'd support this, but my guess is it strays too deep into custom content to ever be considered. "
    "if I started on this server because I saw it advertized as blizz-like and want to relive wotlk nostalgia, I wouldnt feel very happy if I instantly ran into some guy on their icc glory mount in durotar "

are you guys kidding or what?
    this server isn't even close to blizzlike, it already is a custom server
    on official servers they don't remove nodes and chests from dungeons, they don't lower the droprates of greens/blues/purples, they don't lower the droprates of bis items

warmane is a custom server, full of custom additions, it's not even close to real wow

9. 1 Week Ago  
    "I'd support this, but my guess is it strays too deep into custom content to ever be considered. "
    "if I started on this server because I saw it advertized as blizz-like and want to relive wotlk nostalgia, I wouldnt feel very happy if I instantly ran into some guy on their icc glory mount in durotar "

are you guys kidding or what?
    this server isn't even close to blizzlike, it already is a custom server
    on official servers they don't remove nodes and chests from dungeons, they don't lower the droprates of greens/blues/purples, they don't lower the droprates of bis items

warmane is a custom server, full of custom additions, it's not even close to real wow
    On official servers, you pay for your play, meaning people can't make 10 free accounts to walk into a dungeon and gather what's in it, reset, rinse and repeat. Now think this with bots included. 100 characters gathering uncontested nodes. 5 times an hour per character. Practically free money.

Got any evidence to back up drop rate lowering? We know SFS and Val'anyr Fragments are lowered to counter how easily they would be obtained since there's no end to the patch, unlike retail with limited time to obtain and use the legendaries.