1. Reward RDF

As a player trying to catch up its pretty much impossible at this point, unless you have a bunch of friends to play with. Clearly RDF isn't used because it can take hours to get a group for something on this server. Perhaps increasing the rewards for doing RDF could be a solution to encourage more players to actually use it?

2. If they merge Aliance and Horde players together in RDF, that could be better solution.

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Try to find ppl in global chat, its faster sometimes:)

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    yeah they should up the rewards for RDF more players would q up hopefully.
    q's are to long atm

so are wsg and AB q times!shut down AV and make players q up for wsg and ab would help the pvp.

5. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Merge factions for RDF pourpose is a great idea. Increasing reward for doing so: absolutely huge. Specially since xp x3 you can get behind in several areas, maybe gold reward might be steep, but perhaps profession mats? Which in a way can be reverted to gold. Something generous to lure ppl in.

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    right now, ANYTHING would be good because queueing is like waiting for water from a stone...

sometimes it is instant pop for obvious reasons like it always being missing tank or heal, or the weird missing 1dps bug SOMEHOW?! like as if 100 dps arent queuing and if not... why not? mind boggling.

Any incentive more than already exists will be good!

I hope some staff read this seems this whole forum of Onyxia is basically ignored?

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Adding blue sets/items to Vote Point shop would be sufficient to solve problems of those who are lagging behind for whatever reason.

8. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I'm fresh. RDF has disgusting queue times. Takes hours. And God forbid you got disconnected or another DPS will not accept the invitation when the group is ready. Compared to Onyxia, I went to dungeons more often on other servers without RDF.