1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Pug Experience

first of all - this is alliance. so today I have a bit of time for icc 25 8/12 so I replied to a pug post with a discord name
    they ask for 6.1k GS - well I'm 6.3
    they ask for Heroic Crimson Achive - got that

then this strange message came to me -> why wearing 2T10 and I got instantly kicked. I replied that I don't have 4 piece 264 t10 and I do more dps with my current setup (2 277 piece) - silenced.
    since I have the discord I just post it there saying hey asking a UDK to wear 4t10 that with 251 when he have 2T10 + 277 does no make sense
    guess what? kicked out of discord too.

not being mad but just how funny nowadays players judging each other without any kind of thought. and unfortuntely alliance pugs are the worse side as players abaondon raids like crazy and it almost always need a backfill

too bad I still enjoy this game with pugs lol and I will keep doing it :)

to whoever said 4T10's better

4t10 with 2 264 + 2 251
    https://wowsims.github.io/wotlk/deat...D+D/sERgDrSY1/

2t10 with 2 277 gear (Mine)
    https://wowsims.github.io/wotlk/deat...lvBtfhD4ikjc8=
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago Reason: Name removed

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Since when were you under an impression that the raiding scene on Icecrown is anything but a full-on spergatory?

That guy was either a not a very clever person, which should not be a surprise, or it was just a out-of-arse excuse to give the spot to someone else

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Why are you pugging at 6.3k gs?

But, if you come here for validation, yes, the guy is an *****, but you already knew that

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Link your characters name and I can probably point out few more things that added up to why they kicked and didn't even bother to reply, but most pug leaders are very toxic, and yes t9 is extremely strong for udk. Hope you have better luck in the future though, gearing process can be a *****