1. 2 Weeks Ago  

do people actualy buy accounts for coins

like i got a dk with all the gear in the world that i dont use and i think the price is like 600 or something crazy, do people ever buy these characters ? :D

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Buying accounts will get you permabanned.
    And yes, people buy BIS characters in Trade page here. If you keep your offer posted, one day some guy will appear who is looking for exactly what you are selling.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Yeah people do buy it but first of all they don't usually want to pay extra for items that are very easy to get, most of the times only with a few very hard to get items (items from bosses normal pug raids cant do and items a lot of classes all want, sts, choker etc). Secondly the more stuff they get included with the character the higher the chance to sell, a lot of emblems, best professions, good name, cool rare mounts, rare titles etc. Best is to find a person that might be intrested and then for example, put some items in bag and put the sale with character with the stuff in bag not included so you dont delete gear and then the buyer got cold feet and didn't want to buy all of the sudden. Try be as detailed in your description as possible and maybe leave your alt's name so they can contact you ingame.