1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Warmane servers

Icecrown: good server but since its just endgame its kinda boring and toxic af

Lordaeron: same as icecrown just less toxic and 1x

Blackrock: good pvp server but scripters on higher rating

Onyxia: vanilla is boring af and server is already dead with 4k players peak on weekends. (its the truth pls dont be delusional)
    People say when onyxia is at wotlk stage its like fm4 but keep it real some people will start when its at wotlk but not much since its not a fresh start.

Question is do we ever get FM4? a fresh server fresh start.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    With onyxia existing do you really think you are going to get a new season of FM?

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    With onyxia existing do you really think you are going to get a new season of FM?
    i was hoping but dont think they will do it.
    but logically speaking continuing the server seems just like a waste of time for developers.
    maybe i am wrong but if it stays like this wouldnt it be the best to finish with tbc or keep it at vanilla so the people that still on there play it and rest get a new server with full pop?

i mean fm4 with mounts in shop would bring more money in than a server with 4k max players or not?
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Just happened to check populations today and Onyxia had a higher player count than Lordaeron did. I have a feeling a lot of this bias comes from your dislike of another server with an xpac you dont like pulling players away from the other servers.

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Just happened to check populations today and Onyxia had a higher player count than Lordaeron did. I have a feeling a lot of this bias comes from your dislike of another server with an xpac you dont like pulling players away from the other servers.
    First off right now Lordaeron has 3,3k people playing and onyxia 2,8k but that doesnt matter. and comparing these 2 servers makes no sense since lordaeron always had this kind of pop and onyxia is a seasonal server.
    And no not really bias i player onyxia its just boring since playerbase declined after 1 month of server opening and now its peak is like 4-5k players on the weekend which its just not it.
    your statement is exactly what i meant with dont be delusional btw
    and by me saying server is dying (which is true by numbers its a fact) how am i pulling away people from the server? if someone wants to play there they will play there doesnt matter what i say about the server.

6. 1 Week Ago  
    No, there are no plans for "FM4" right now.