1. 4 Weeks Ago  

Swiftthistle/Elemental earth drop chance too low.

I play a rogue. I raid. I pvp. I farm. I have 67 days played time. I've noticed a major bottlenecks when it comes to farming my own Thistle Teas. Swiftthistle drop chance and drop amount seem to be very low. Every week I use at least 30 of them just for raiding. I won't even mention the number I use for PVP. I just spent an hour in Duskwood farming Briarthorns and Mageroyals to only get 21 Swiftthistle. I herbed like 10 herbs in a row before even getting one to drop. Surely Warmane doesn't expect me to farm for 5 hours per week just to supply myself with Swiftthistle I need to play my class? I suggest to increase the drop chance and drop amount from Briarthorn and from Mageroyal. Another thing I use for raids is Restorative potion/Elemental Sharpening stones. To make them I need Elemental earths. Problem is the demand for elemental earth is already great due to people needing Resto pots/Elemental Sharpening stones for current raids but it will get even greater with AQ coming out and people needing them for GNPPs. The price for Elemental earth can already reach 4g-6g each but I believe once AQ comes out it will reach 10g each easily. I suggest increasing the drop chance from Earth Elementals in Badlands, Maraudon, Arathi so on before this happens.

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    make a bug report then? i do agree elemental earth droprate is abysmal