1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Is it possible to trade gold for donator coins?

Is this something that warmane allows and if so how do I go about doing this? Getting tired of CTS never dropping after like 3 years of doing RS25 raids lol

2. 2 Weeks Ago  

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    if I sell gold for coins from one of my characters do the coins I receive go to my account so I can use them for items on other characters or are they locked to that specific character?

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    it goes to the account you are selling from, usable for any character on any realm.

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    no it is not possible

for it to be possible you first need to donate 10 euros or something

i personally will never donate to a server that artificially lowers drop rates on the bis items in order to try to coerce people into spending real money to get them from the shop

and the same goes for lowering the node amounts of mining and herbalism, or removing chests from dungeons and nodes from dungeons, just disgusting behavior which does not deserve support from me in my opinion, but to each their own i guess

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    You need to first get a donator's rank in order to participate in gold/coin trading, but after that initial step you can participate however you like