1. 1 Week Ago  

Multiboxer monopolizing areas of the world

Greetings multiboxers,

I got a question for you. How tf are regular players supposed to combat a 5 hunter 5 pets alliance multiboxer who is monopolizing an area?

On the Onyxia realm there's an alliance multiboxer who sits in Frostwhisper Gorge killing Forstmaul Giants and ganking anyone who dares come close to try n stop him. It feels impossible to counter him, as he's literally able to send his pets at me and I can do nothing about it.

I don't understand how this gameplay is fair or why it's allowed. I understand why Blizzard, with a 5 account requirement and lots of $$$ potential, would allow it, but here it's simply impossible to counter.

I can understand having 5 accounts with different classes without the ability to stack attacks benefiting from the multi-drop of E'kos, but this is just unfair and frustrating.

Sincerely,
    Pissed off horde player who just wants to grind E'kos

2. 1 Week Ago  
    I got a question for you. How tf are regular players supposed to combat a 5 hunter 5 pets alliance multiboxer who is monopolizing an area?
    They aren't, not by themselves. It's still one character versus five, unless you vastly outlevel them you shouldn't fight them.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Greetings multiboxers,

That's easy. you show up with more people pvp geared preferably, who know what they are doing. else you can also just do the same thing basically, create 5 accounts and start pew pew yourself