1. 2 Weeks Ago  

character armory help?

im wondering how you store characters for later? someone told me about it but i dont know how to do it. do i need to upgrade my account to swap characters?

2. 2 Weeks Ago  

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    yeah i know this page but how do i use it?

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    You unselect the characters that you don't want to see in-game so you can make room to create more.

Also, the barracks system was made for the potential overflow of characters one may have after getting stuff transferred from Frostmourne... it's not a system made to have more than 10 characters in Icecrown, but it works, I think.
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago

5. 1 Week Ago  
    im trying to save a character for later on icecrown but it says i need 10 characters on the realm. so its useless?

6. 1 Week Ago  
    You can have it on your active roster. Why you'd need to place it in the barracks?

7. 1 Week Ago  
    all im trying to do is make a character inactive in barracks but i cant cause i NEED 10 characters active.. how tf are u supposed to do it then? at this point im just gonna delete the character

8. 1 Week Ago  
    how tf are u supposed to do it then?
    You aren't. That's not what the Barracks were created for.
    I have no idea what you could mean with "trying to save a character for later" that could possibly need for it to be in the Barracks. What do you believe happens differently if a character is "saved for later" there instead of "saved for later" in your regular roster?