1. 1 Week Ago  

i Cant pay - URGENT

Good afternoon, I have two accounts, from both accounts my icecrown characters were deleted by the person with whom I share the apartment, I wanted to recover them in services but when I try to pay it says that my country is disabled, please help my characters are jesmaton and jesmatton. Pliz help here is the evidence in images. (

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Whole accounts were deleted, or just the characters? Try VPN to access services.

If that doesn't help, try contacting [email protected] for further support. I don't think account deletion can be reversed, you might get help if the characters (or just one) can be restored when you somehow can't access services in timely manner. That's pretty much all help you'll get at best. This is why you lock your PC when you leave it with others around, and don't participate in account sharing. Something will always go wrong.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    It's just the characters that are deleted, and when I enter my country and to pay it won't let me, for some reason in the message I posted the images are not visible but they are clickable before and after the "(" sign, thanks for the advice on security I will keep it in mind