1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Need tbc now

Guys,

server is dieing and I think most ppl dont care about AQ n NAXX, GMs release TBC faster, if we wait till november server will be dead.

WE WANT A HIGH POPULATED SERVER
    WE WANT TBC NOW

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    you cant get a high populated server cuz ppl are killing its online by themselves, Onyxia has lost thousands of ppl right at the start because people are not able to lvl up because of hundreds PvP toxic clowns, higher rates like on Icecrown could fix it, but no, ppl wanted lower rates but not giving any chance to give other ppl lvling in peace just cuz they need to kill every lower lvl player they see, and dont tell me about just waiting RDF cuz its not fun to wait for hours if you are not maining tank or healer

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Guys,

WE WANT A HIGH POPULATED SERVER
    High populated server that would be Frostmourne 4.

tbc will get more players for the first month and then go back down ...server is already dying
    i played it on release but its just boring af so i quit like most of the playerbase
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    i played it on release but its just boring af so i quit like most of the playerbase
    In what way is it boring? It's just a vanilla server.

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    the server is not dying, population is just decreasing which is a normal thing to happen during the lifespan of an expansion.

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    i don't understand this constant crying about wpvp. first, this server was advertised as pvp server and everyone who wasn't completely new to wow knew what that meant. sure, there are people killing low lvls but it's not as extreme as you are trying to make it look. you can easily level new characters. will you get ganked from time to time? definitely! are there ways to avoid getting ganked? yes, plenty! will you be able to level in a reasonable pace? yes! will you have to adjust your plans on where to level and which quests to do from time to time? also yes!

and regarding the rdf issue: for one, this is normal since there is always an abundance of dps and has ever been. rdf is also not used by everyone, many people form their groups the old fashioned way through global chat or yelling in cities. you could also form your own dungeon groups.

if you don't want pvp or social interaction on a pvp server of a mmorpg, this might not be the server for you.

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    High populated server that would be Frostmourne 4.

tbc will get more players for the first month and then go back down ...server is already dying
    Id go that far and say that Frostmourne lost more % players after Ulduar release, than Onyxia lost after MC phase. Ofc AQ and Naxx are gonna be a breaking point for many, but i dont see why that would be a reason to speed up the rest of the content. Its already going faster than Retail did and for a big bunch its just fine.

The only thing i would have changed maybe is the leveling rates, to allow new people to get into the end game faster and existing ones level more alts, but its too late for that now.

Just enjoy the game, or play on Icecrown.

8. 2 Weeks Ago  
    In my opinion, just offering Blue sets/items in Vote Points shop would be sufficient for people to stay 'till lvl 60, both new players and alts. Server wouldn't lose anything due to that addition.

9. 2 Weeks Ago  
    That's just the nature of Vanilla servers. People play them for a while hooked on the nostalgia, but that same nostalgia dies off reather quickly and they end up leaving. All the pure vanilla private servers have pretty much died. The only ones that survived are Vanilla+ with custom content (which this server is not). TBC will give it some life for a bit but as soon as we reach the WOTLK launch it will die again because people don't want to sink time into progress that they will lose once the next expansion launches. So yeah, if you like this type of content, stick to it. If not, don't try to blame it on the expansion that people are just moving to greener pastures. You knew exactly what you were signing up for. TLDR: TBC is not gonna save anything.

10. 1 Week Ago  
    That's just the nature of Vanilla servers. People play them for a while hooked on the nostalgia, but that same nostalgia dies off reather quickly and they end up leaving. All the pure vanilla private servers have pretty much died. The only ones that survived are Vanilla+ with custom content (which this server is not). TBC will give it some life for a bit but as soon as we reach the WOTLK launch it will die again because people don't want to sink time into progress that they will lose once the next expansion launches. So yeah, if you like this type of content, stick to it. If not, don't try to blame it on the expansion that people are just moving to greener pastures. You knew exactly what you were signing up for. TLDR: TBC is not gonna save anything.
    Finally someone with a brain....vanilla players are just delusional.
    Warmane should stop with tbc cause its already kind of a waste of time for developers.

Best thing to do is open a vanilla server (non seasonal) if people want to play on it kinda like icecrown and
    then open FM4 so they get a max pop server with shop.

but they don't listen to the community anyways so its w/e

11. 1 Week Ago  
    It's true that servers lose pop after the initial fresh feeling wears off, but it's also true that servers lose pop from bad decisions from management.

A lot of people left because of the lack of BGs and PvP, the broken honor system made AV the only BG that people play, sorry, I mean AFK in.
    A lot of people also quit due to long RDF queues, although the core problem is lack of tanks it could have been a good idea to allow cross faction queueing when the pop started to decline.

I'm hopeful for TBC because PvP will be fixed and tanking will be easier so RDF will see more tanks queueing, hopefully.

12. 1 Week Ago  
    There has already been like 20 posts about AV afkers, leechers and PvP system in general. The only fix its gonna get is TBC release. RDF problem was discussed on previous topics aswell, myself included. Its gonna get fixed by TBC release when more classes can tank, and do so more easily.
    All these things are far too gone to be fixed in Vanilla anyway, except maybe by adding some blue stuff to Vote Points Shop to ease the alt/new player pains. But I already lost hope thats gonna happen.
    I guess, lets just adapt and hope server doesnt die by then, which would be a shame, wasted potential.

13. 1 Week Ago  
    Couple of suggestions to increase the community size, enjoyment and profitability of Warmane:

Increase your player base size by encouraging levelling through increasing XP rates to x5.
    + Increases attractiveness of game to new joiners. + Encourages alts. +More characters = more store potential

Refer a friend scheme - invite a friend to play with you and upon reaching level 60 you will both receive a friendship reward of 300g each. Accounts must be from different IP address blocks, abuse results in permanent ban.
    + Increases attractiveness of game to new joiners. + Encourages alts. +More characters = more store potential

TBC announced to go live July 1st. Pre-patch June 1st.

Fairness
    - When level 60 characters are grouped with lower levels, XP rates are nerfed significantly. It's not the classic experience to get boosted in SM and skip the entire 25-45 levelling experience.
    - GM observing in battlegrounds, systematic AFK abuse for selfish gain to result in 1 week ban & public name & shaming in global chat.
    - Multi boxing limited to only 3 accounts eligible to run simultaneously - it's not fair to see a level 60 running around Elwynn Forest with 8 level 6 mages behind him.

Intrigue
    - Increase world boss spawn rate by x4. Increase gold reward to 1000g. Increase damage & HP by 25%.

14. 1 Week Ago  
    Increase your player base size by encouraging levelling through increasing XP rates to x5.
    Not happening.

Refer a friend scheme - invite a friend to play with you and upon reaching level 60 you will both receive a friendship reward of 300g each. Accounts must be from different IP address blocks, abuse results in permanent ban.
    There's a reason why "R-a-F" systems are always tied to the purchase of a subscription or something else. Not happening.

When level 60 characters are grouped with lower levels, XP rates are nerfed significantly. It's not the classic experience to get boosted in SM and skip the entire 25-45 levelling experience.
    Pretty sure it's already supposed to do something like that, if people at max level are carrying others and they're getting full xp it sounds like a bug that should be reported.

GM observing in battlegrounds, systematic AFK abuse for selfish gain to result in 1 week ban & public name & shaming in global chat.
    Not going to happen. It has already been stated plenty of times that we don't have GMs to dedicate to a single side-activity like that, they are responsible for all our servers, all of which get tickets all the time. We already offer the means to report players breaking our rules.

Multi boxing limited to only 3 accounts eligible to run simultaneously - it's not fair to see a level 60 running around Elwynn Forest with 8 level 6 mages behind him.
    We have already set a limit of 5 characters per multiboxer. If we ever see a need to lower it more the community will be informed in an announcement.

Increase world boss spawn rate by x4. Increase gold reward to 1000g. Increase damage & HP by 25%.
    No justification at all for this kind of custom content. This is the sort of thing that might happen during special events.

15. 1 Week Ago  
    Thanks for replying so quickly to my suggestions. I notice you disagree with almost all of my suggestions.

Hopefully we can launch TBC as soon as possible as another solution to breathe life into the dull server. It has no Frostmourne energy and I think profitability is suffering.

12 Last