1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Why am I forced to play pvp?

This makes absolutely no sense. Both WOTLK servers are pvp, let us decide on whether we want to participate or not.

Why in the flying **** am I being griefed by by ******ed twinks all the time? I'm literally just trying to grind levels. ****ing annoying as ****

2. 1 Week Ago  
    I know, it so annoying. I mean killing low levels is such a dick move. Azzass was the dick in Strangle. I just logged off, hate players that have to ruin the game for everyone.

I would understand if I was level 80 and farming. But I am level 37 and grinding.
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

3. 1 Week Ago  
    This makes absolutely no sense. Both WOTLK servers are pvp, let us decide on whether we want to participate or not.
    You can decide: Either play, or don't play. One option is to find PvE server to your liking.

4. 1 Week Ago  

Suggestion?

Sure and what PvE server do you suggest if I want to play WowLK here?

https://imgur.com/Y8xM027

Think that photo explains.
    Edited: 1 Week Ago Reason: Photo

5. 1 Week Ago  
    He ment somewhere else than warmane

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Sure, but the question was raised about this server. Obviously we could play on a different private server.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    I don't complain about Pvp,but man its hard to quest upon u reach Tbc, what does seem like a terrible experience to me, constantly being killed by lvl80 or some twink , no funny ngl xD

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Sure, but the question was raised about this server. Obviously we could play on a different private server.
    We don't host any PvE servers, so the question raised is moot.
    As goes my usual example, you're at a steakhouse and complaining they aren't serving you vegan.

9. 1 Week Ago  
    I've leveled countless times and rarely get killed more than 3 or 4 times from 1-80. Getting camped is self-inflicted. Learn to escape and not go near hot PVP areas.

10. 1 Week Ago  
    On then let me ask the question again at the beginning of this post.

Why am I forced to play PVP?
    Why do you not host any PvE servers?

I think is it a valid question, and before it is said, I understand this is a private server and you have every right to run it how you like.

Plus a steakhouse can have vegan options. I do not know of any steakhouse that would not.
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

11. 1 Week Ago  
    On then let me ask the question again at the beginning of this post.

Why am I forced to play PVP?
    Why do you not host any PvE servers?

I think is it a valid question, and before it is said, I understand this is a private server and you have every right to run it how you like.

Plus a steakhouse can have vegan options. I do not know of any steakhouse that would not.
    Because our servers are PvP, that's how a PvP server works.

Because we aren't interested in hosting a PvE server at the moment.

12. 1 Week Ago  
    Go in zones where there isnt that much pvp, u can always lvl up in less popular zones

13. 1 Week Ago  

Why in the flying **** am I being griefed by by ******ed twinks all the time? I'm literally just trying to grind levels. ****ing annoying as ****
    You are not forced to play though.

14. 5 Days Ago  
    He is forced to pvp though, you try to go anywhere questing and its constant ganks

15. 4 Days Ago  
    also its real fun having to wait for npcs to respawn cause scumbag hordes want to kill them

12 Last