1. 1 Week Ago  
    That's the reality, buddy. I've got a twink myself and enjoy ganking—it's what I'm into. It's not about being mean, it's just how the game is designed. You'll encounter a lot of twinks on Warmane, not to mention bored level 80s ganking lower levels. World of Warcraft is vast; you can level up in other areas to avoid ganking. I've leveled many characters and learned to steer clear of places where twinks and high-level players roam. Just take it easy, find ways to deal with it, because crying won't change a thing.

2. 4 Days Ago  
    It is only "reality" because we all agree to that reality. We can make a different choice, just have switch to turn off pvp if that is not your thing. For those that like being ganked and bullyed, they can do pvp. I would ask "what's the problem with that", but there is no problem with doing that, other than you just don't wan
    t to. Very mature, "I don't wanna." Say I am not mature, never said I was.

3. 4 Days Ago  
    The moment you login to a PvP server you are saying you accept getting involved in PvP.
    No matter what upside-down rationalization you might try to use, that's the simple truth: if you don't want anything to do with PvP, you don't login to a PvP server.

4. 4 Days Ago  
    That is fine, then I will take my money somewhere else. Simple as that. Good Day!

5. 4 Days Ago  
    That is fine, then I will take my money somewhere else. Simple as that. Good Day!
    It's your decision, anywhere you play there are players who will beat you up, game is made that way.

6. 3 Days Ago  
    Of course, that's a choice you have. Good luck finding what you want.

7. 1 Day Ago  
    Maybe as a idea to warmane..
    For low lvl players lets say from 1-60 they should make possible the Disable PVP option...dont know is it working her ebut if u right klick on youre icon char and do disable pvp people could not attack you..or im.wrong?

First 12