1. Why am I forced to play pvp?

This makes absolutely no sense. Both WOTLK servers are pvp, let us decide on whether we want to participate or not.

Why in the flying **** am I being griefed by by ******ed twinks all the time? I'm literally just trying to grind levels. ****ing annoying as ****

2. I know, it so annoying. I mean killing low levels is such a dick move. Azzass was the dick in Strangle. I just logged off, hate players that have to ruin the game for everyone.

I would understand if I was level 80 and farming. But I am level 37 and grinding.
    Edited: April 21, 2024

3. This makes absolutely no sense. Both WOTLK servers are pvp, let us decide on whether we want to participate or not.
    You can decide: Either play, or don't play. One option is to find PvE server to your liking.

4. Suggestion?

Sure and what PvE server do you suggest if I want to play WowLK here?

https://imgur.com/Y8xM027

Think that photo explains.
    Edited: April 22, 2024 Reason: Photo

5. He ment somewhere else than warmane

6. Sure, but the question was raised about this server. Obviously we could play on a different private server.

7. I don't complain about Pvp,but man its hard to quest upon u reach Tbc, what does seem like a terrible experience to me, constantly being killed by lvl80 or some twink , no funny ngl xD

8. Sure, but the question was raised about this server. Obviously we could play on a different private server.
    We don't host any PvE servers, so the question raised is moot.
    As goes my usual example, you're at a steakhouse and complaining they aren't serving you vegan.

9. I've leveled countless times and rarely get killed more than 3 or 4 times from 1-80. Getting camped is self-inflicted. Learn to escape and not go near hot PVP areas.

10. On then let me ask the question again at the beginning of this post.

Why am I forced to play PVP?
    Why do you not host any PvE servers?

I think is it a valid question, and before it is said, I understand this is a private server and you have every right to run it how you like.

Plus a steakhouse can have vegan options. I do not know of any steakhouse that would not.
    Edited: April 26, 2024

11. On then let me ask the question again at the beginning of this post.

Why am I forced to play PVP?
    Why do you not host any PvE servers?

I think is it a valid question, and before it is said, I understand this is a private server and you have every right to run it how you like.

Plus a steakhouse can have vegan options. I do not know of any steakhouse that would not.
    Because our servers are PvP, that's how a PvP server works.

Because we aren't interested in hosting a PvE server at the moment.

12. Go in zones where there isnt that much pvp, u can always lvl up in less popular zones

13. This makes absolutely no sense. Both WOTLK servers are pvp, let us decide on whether we want to participate or not.

Why in the flying **** am I being griefed by by ******ed twinks all the time? I'm literally just trying to grind levels. ****ing annoying as ****
    You are not forced to play though.

14. 4 Weeks Ago  
    He is forced to pvp though, you try to go anywhere questing and its constant ganks

15. 4 Weeks Ago  
    also its real fun having to wait for npcs to respawn cause scumbag hordes want to kill them

12 Last