1. 1 Week Ago  

Spending hours for world buffs, then getting ganked by hordes.

It's getting real annoying to spend hours to get fully world buffed just to have a certain horde guild wiping you down ( always the same guild )

I know its a pvp server.. But can we just get chronoboom already?

I feel like me and other guilds would play a lot more if we could save our worldbuffs and not have to log out safely for days before raidtime.

2. 1 Week Ago  
    alliance are doing it too, even more so than horde does.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Best way to protect your buffs is to move as a 1 big group to instance so a ganker or a small ganker squad can't do **** to you. Unless there is full guild having time of their lives ganking everyone and everything, then i can't help you.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Sounds like a skill issue. But alliance is the one who started it.

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Chronoboon displacer would solve this issue. But warmane staff ACTIVELY choosing not to do anything about it. Same reasoning going for tbc, an expansion widely known by its faction imbalances, actively choosing, again, not to give alliance paladins Seal of Blood/Martyr.

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Chronoboon displacer would solve this issue. But warmane staff ACTIVELY choosing not to do anything about it. Same reasoning going for tbc, an expansion widely known by its faction imbalances, actively choosing, again, not to give alliance paladins Seal of Blood/Martyr.
    Why would we? Because Classic has it? This isn't Classic.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Hey there, I know exactly what you're talking about a certain guild doing so, since it's a pvp server not much can be done. We faced the same issue with our guild losing our world buffs, we have limited time to play so losing the WB was quite frustrating. However the solution is quite simple ask your guild member to get a warlock and 2 alts to go into raid first and summon the rest this is the safest option, yes it requires time but it's better than going in with no world buffs. hope this helps.

8. 1 Week Ago  
    I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure they cannot add anything to the client. Adding anything to the client would have to be pushed out as an update you'd need to download. Warmane doesn't have a client updater.

9. 1 Week Ago  
    I wouldn't get any satisfaction from dispelling people's buffs. On the other hand, if I could read my victims complaining about it...

10. 1 Week Ago  
    What is it then? Does Vanilla have rdf? Dual talents? Server full of multiboxer wiping whole raid group with 1 arcane explosion and sapper charge? rank 14 in 2 weeks? Please tell us what this server is :)

11. 1 Week Ago  
    I mean it isn't vanilla either, Coax666 makes a great point. your decision to not implement it is only making people play less since they will want to preserve world buffs. it makes it worse due to the short timeline of this "vanilla" project.

12. 1 Week Ago  
    Why would we? Because Classic has it? This isn't Classic.
    This is unreal to me. You added DUAL SPEC which was welcomed as one of your best addition, you added RDF which wasn't even in classic. You added QOL features from future expansions. Which I'm not against AT ALL, I personally welcome them as they enhance my experience.
    Chronoboon is just another QOL that you should add to prevent YOUR playerbase raid log. Sure your argument will be "then don't grab them", "find a guild that they don't use them", "form your own guild and push your ways to play the game" and you will be correct, but not to a 100%. People don't like being griefed by sad people that only live to make other's experience worse (which are a minority), people don't like to raid log their beloved toon. Adding a single item would fix this issue. Classic people welcomed such change and even purist accepted it.
    As said, you added a bunch of QOL features that enhance gameplay THAT WERE NOT IN ORIGINAL VANILLA. Why not add another one?

13. 1 Week Ago  
    Because this isn't a slippery slope.
    There's no "you did X, so why not do Y too." One addition doesn't become justification for another.

14. 1 Week Ago  
    It does open discussion. And your answer is "this isn't classic". No one is asking for classic, we are asking for QOL features. Then why did you add dual spec in the first place? I really want to know your answer and view on this question and why it doesn't apply for chronoboon.

15. 1 Week Ago  
    You're asking for a "quality of life" that didn't exist in any of the regular versions of World of Warcraft. It was only created for Junior WoW, and it messes with a game mechanic that played a big part in PvP during the time we are emulating. Dual specialization is something that gets implemented down the line in the regular World of Warcraft and is in fact just quality of life, not changing game mechanics to give anyone some sort of instant advantage.

Also, no, it doesn't open discussion. Unless you mean strictly among players discussing imaginary scenarios.

123 ... Last