1. 2 Weeks Ago  
    No more sense in people griping about it. They aren't going to release it any faster. Buckle up and try to enjoy crappy BWL drops for the next month. Maybe they will be nice and let us buy from the store sooner.

Side note, what is going on with the Onyxia raid? A response on that would be nice.
    Now to be more interesting try to push war effort instead of crying in forum and also maybe try to kill chromagus once for a chance to get some better than crappy drops.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Now to be more interesting try to push war effort instead of crying in forum and also maybe try to kill chromagus once for a chance to get some better than crappy drops.
    Well good thing we have players who have been contributing to the effort and we actively kill Chromaggus LOL. our MDPS drops have been abysmal. Like I said, no reason to continue to complain to staff anymore.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I don't understand why you all are crying here on forums. It has been stated at the begining that the release of AQ40 depends on player progress in war effort. While the staff could be more transparent on how long it takes to unlock the raid from completing the war effort, it all requires the war effort to be completed. And you whining here on forum won't change a thing. I belive this is a good approach from Warmane dev team. It is vanilla not wotlk where everything will be handed to you. People need to understand that playing classic means actually playing the game, and doing the effort. AQ doesn't need to release at all we can just go to naxx at the end of June.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I don't understand why you all are crying here on forums. It has been stated at the begining that the release of AQ40 depends on player progress in war effort. While the staff could be more transparent on how long it takes to unlock the raid from completing the war effort, it all requires the war effort to be completed. And you whining here on forum won't change a thing. I belive this is a good approach from Warmane dev team. It is vanilla not wotlk where everything will be handed to you. People need to understand that playing classic means actually playing the game, and doing the effort. AQ doesn't need to release at all we can just go to naxx at the end of June.
    You've come from spamming alliance chat in SW with things like "alliance is falling behind on war effort GO FARM!" to "AQ doesn't have to release at all and we can go straight to Naxx". Why the 180?

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Can we have some detailed information regarding the entire AQ situation.

- When is the real deadline (considering Nax is still releasing 29/06)
    - How much aid will there be from the warmane staff
    - If the war effort is finished, how long till the instance will open?
    - Will there be a set time (day & hour) after the war effort is finished

Transparant communication please :)
    Still no repley on this :)

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Still no repley on this :)
    I think it will be communicated when war effort is closer to finish. And i belive warmane staff will not aid us at all. At least that's what i hope for as the entrance to AQ is a privilege that has to be earned not given.

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I will actually rephrase the questions to make it easier for the Warmane Team:
    * can you confirm AQ40 release is not happening tomorrow (27.04)?
    * can you confirm that after the war effort is complete, there is a 5 day wait time, followed by 10 hour event when someone bangs the gong? If that's not the case, can you share a bit more detail about AQ40 release (eg. planned date after war effort is complete, released immediately after war effort is complete)?

This is to help players prepare for the upcoming release, many guilds raid MC/BWL and want to include AQ on the schedule, which is difficult without any kind of information about the technicalities of the release of the raid. WoW is a game where coordination internally in guilds matters a lot, so please respect this and help players that like to play on Warmane with this preparation. Please note that this question doesn't point into war effort completion, as I think the situation there is quite clear now, but purely about AQ40 release.

First 123