1. 1 Week Ago  
    It's largely accepted that BIS>MS>OS right, so applying that formula, even if Tossks' are an upgrade for the hunter (say, even if hunter is wearing a fos/pos wrist) it's the rogue's icc/p4 BIS.

Since Umbrage armbands hc are not even in the picture when talking about 8/12HC pug runs from global, it's an easy case.

This route of reasoning has logical basis and is more fair than trying to justify your method of loot distribution thinking X weaker geared player deserves an item over Y better geared player, so Y shouldn't be allowed to roll. It's screwing over all the carries who are making the raid happen when they just want a fair chance to roll/bid.

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Haste increases DoT tick frequency, and Shadow feels pretty useless until you have 1267+ haste. Haste is probably your biggest DPS increase over spellpower until you reach the soft cap. So yes, crit is valuable to shadowpriests, **AFTER** you reach the softcap.

3. 3 Days Ago  
    Haste increases DoT tick frequency, and Shadow feels pretty useless until you have 1267+ haste. Haste is probably your biggest DPS increase over spellpower until you reach the soft cap. So yes, crit is valuable to shadowpriests, **AFTER** you reach the softcap.
    What this guy sais basicly. I have a Shadowpriest myself with all the best items in game for PVE, EXCEPT DFO HC combined with CTS HC, I'm sitting at 1471 Haste atm (1400 being hardcap so yeah, not good) and would love to get even muradin spyglass heroic at this point, but I recon the same story didn't go for the guy in your pug raid.

First 12