1. 1 Week Ago  

Alliance groups from Icecrown is ruin bg in warmane

As an Alliance player, I've noticed that recently on the Icecrown server, Alliance groups often form large battleground teams, typically 30 to 40 players each. This has led to several issues:

1. The battlegrounds are completely one-sided. Essentially, it's just the Alliance easily farming the Horde with no real challenge or gaming experience.

2. The random battleground system isn't functioning properly. Alliance players from other servers, even when they switch to mercenary mode, struggle to join battlegrounds. Meanwhile, Horde players are often forced into long, tedious matches like Alterac Valley, where they're just being farmed.

I want to emphasize that this isn't an isolated incident. I've been enduring an increasingly deteriorating battleground experience for nearly two weeks. If there are no improvements, leaving Warmane will be the only option for many battleground enthusiasts.

2. 6 Days Ago  
    As an alliance player, we are losing many matches, thank god I activated merc mode and got on horde side to get daily win.

3. 6 Days Ago  
    is ben said on here many times nothing is being done about it so just play or dont in my case i lost interest in playing and i dont play any more because i love pvp but is one sided people are addicted to number of hks they have that dont mean anything in my opinion taking down hks leaderboard mercenary and cross realm let every server play on it own like it was before i miss molten days it was so much fun but hey maybe they will do something about it lots of good players dont play for same reasons

4. 6 Days Ago  
    Players generally are tend to forget good and remember bad.
    When you win you don't get joy and forget but when you lose you get angry and remember.