1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Mixed RDF needed ?

when i try to use RDF its takes ages sometimes.

what u think

horde and alliance makin better together ?

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    We need cross faction RDF for sure, the population is just way too low

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    i third this, ive been playing purely heal priest for couple of weeks here (fresh newb) I rarely quest just do rdf and the queues are insane, sometimes 1second, sometimes waiting for 4 hours..... just not good.

SOMETHING ANYTHING needs to be done.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I fully agree with this as well, if battlegrounds can have mercenary mode, and the auction house can be cross faction, I see zero reason the RDF can't also be cross faction. Not only for Onyxia realm, but all Warmane realms frankly. It's a really big problem, especially with fast xp rates, because most people who already have max level characters just boost their alts alone which means they rarely do RDF while leveling secondary characters. So people that are just starting their first character here have even LESS people to que with while leveling. It makes a really weird position because the RDF option is there, you don't have people forming PUGs for dungeons like in true classic, you just have them asking constantly for QUE RDF LVL 15-60 !!! It would be a really nice improvement.

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Yeah, we've been asking for ages to implement Cross-Faction RDF...

6. 1 Week Ago  
    It honestly depends on WHY RDF queues are so long. If they are long because a specific role or two is missing, and those roles are missing from both factions in roughly the same proportions, then combined queues won't decrease the RDF queue by any noticeable degree. IF they are slow because there just aren't enough people queuing, then combined RDF might help.

I don't have the numbers or statistics to say which situation the server is in. The Moderators (who honestly seem to say one thing, then we see the admins decide something else, so I take everything they say with a grain of salt) have said that the situation we face is the first one...and combined RDFs won't reduce queues. Whether they're talking from actual knowledge and facts, or just saying whatever they think, we'll never know.