1. 2 Weeks Ago  

horde druid healing human lock in gadgetzan area

I was playing and questing on my 46 shaman when this Lock attacked me .. i attacked back yadda yadda then 80 came and killed me you know how it goes.. but about 30 mins later I see him again and a level 50 horde druid was healing him and able to revive him as well... is there something im missing?

Names go by druid (Levantanpcs ) and lock (Arake) when i asked how he did it he simply replied "its a secret" and thats hes a god here... not sure maybe hes a GM messing around but i was mainly just confused

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    If he's being secretive about it and claiming godlike powers, it's highly likely he's exploiting something. Make sure to take screenshots or record the incident and report it to the Game Masters. Exploiting bugs or using hacks is against the rules and ruins the game experience for others.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Maybe they were in a party trough RDF tool. Don't know the behavior when enemies are in same party, but sound like this could be it.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    thanks for the responses I also thought about some RDF thing but they remained in a group and left the dungeon on foot? but i took names and ill pull a gm ticket just incase