1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Transmog on hierlooms

Dear Warmane community and GameMasters,

Today I've expierienced that when I transmog hierlooms on my main character, after transfering them to my alt, all transmogs are gone.

Don't You think that hierloom items should be transferable with transmogs? It would be fun and for sure not ruin any part of gameplay to us and others.

Let me know what You think.

Best regards,
    Hell

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    The thing is that you need to be able to equip the item to transmog it. So no SM on your 2H agility mace for your druid, or anything like that. Not even high level weapons on low level characters.

You can buy scrolls on your alt and then transmog accordingly.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    I've been leveling in dungenon with player who had Bloodied Arcanite Reaper with Shadowmurne transmog at about 40 level. Even if he bought Scroll of Deception from the store and Shadowmurne, he should not be able to transmog it, as Shadowmurne is for max level characters only.

Is it possible that he used Scroll of Illusion? It's crazy expensive.

I think hierloom items should be an exception, it would bring freshness & joy to level new characters.

I used Scroll of Deception on Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand to transmog Bloodied Arcanite Reaper with my Paladin and pass it up to my new alt Warrior. He is able to wear 2H Swords, but my transmog on Warrior is gone :|
    Edited: 1 Week Ago